Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian prayers

Karen

Can having a xian praying for you fuck with your meditation and stuff? I told my girlfriend (she's xian) that I'm a Satanist and she said she was okay with it, but I just found out she's been praying for me for several weeks, and I've been having hardcore issues with trances and stuff for the same amount of time. I was just wondering is it related?

~HAIL SATAN~

Well probably. If she's praying to Jesus, God, or any of that shit, then no its not interfering with ur meditation cuz those "Gods" dont exist. But if she's praying, Angels may see this as a good chance to mess with your ass. So put up some protection.....and hopefully everything turns out well.   GOOD LUCK!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 11:07:17 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Xian prayers

Can having a xian praying for you fuck with your meditation and stuff? I told my girlfriend (she's xian) that I'm a Satanist and she said she was okay with it, but I just found out she's been praying for me for several weeks, and I've been having hardcore issues with trances and stuff for the same amount of time. I was just wondering is it related?

~HAIL SATAN~

Actually yes xian prayers for you to "turn back to the right path" and other bull crap can actually hurt your aura and other things like that. This is why you have to be extremely careful who you tell about your beliefs. Sometimes when a xian is praying for you the prayer will stay with you and can put holes in your aura and cause headaches and other annoying things of the sort. Tell her to stop and these things should stop also.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

~HAIL SATAN~

yes whenxians prayer for us it messes with our aura and energy. their negeative energy has a very destructive effect on us. if anything get her to stop.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 8:07:17 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Xian prayers

~HAIL SATAN~

any form of praying directs energy towards a cause this how entire congregations praying for one thing can have somewhat of a success on what they pray for true no god is hearing them but the prayer still has an effect energetically

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Karen" <bloody_morrigan@... wrote:

~HAIL SATAN~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back