Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian Confirmation

aedf12

Im making a forced confirmation in the Xian Church next week. Is there any discreet ritual or "spell" i can do during the ceremony that will nullify it, and everyone elses whos there with me? i want to save my friends...

Christianity is based on lies and corruption. Therefore holds no real meaning or depth. As well as you being a Satanist, you know it is nothing but a lie. All you are doing is eating a bit of bread, and drinking some wine. Saying some empty words which you renounced in the Dedication anyway, and then leaving. The Gods understand that you are being forced into this. Just be sure to clean your aura and chakras afterwards. And I would recomend doing this, as well as a strong aura of protection beforehand.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedf12" <aedf12@... wrote:

Im making a forced confirmation in the Xian Church next week. Is there any discreet ritual or "spell" i can do during the ceremony that will nullify it, and everyone elses whos there with me? i want to save my friends...

You can casually mention to your friends you were researching stuff about Christianity on the Net. And show them the www.exposingchristianity.com site and talk about it.But in the end, it's up to them whether they want to break free and see the truth or not.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:27:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xian Confirmation

Satanic blue fire will cleanse anything unwanted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedf12" <aedf12@... wrote:

I just did the same thing right now I broadcasted this link www.exposingchristianity.com to all ma friends on Facebook and twitter and it seems they are certainly convinced .Hail Satan forever :Hail the Anti Christ Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:18:11 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xian Confirmation
  You can casually mention to your friends you were researching stuff about Christianity on the Net. And show them the www.exposingchristianity.com site and talk about it.But in the end, it's up to them whether they want to break free and see the truth or not.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:27:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xian Confirmation

Satanic blue fire will cleanse anything unwanted.

If your Dedicated it's already Null and Void. During the confirmation just say in you own mind - Hail Satan, I reconfirm my Dedication to You and all the God's of Duat. The Xain confirmation is coerced and without effect.

Hail Satan

Thanks

------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 4:19 PM PDT keeperofstone wrote:

If your Dedicated it's already Null and Void. During the confirmation just say in you own mind - Hail Satan, I reconfirm my Dedication to You and all the God's of Duat. The Xain confirmation is coerced and without effect.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back