Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xian church

bombzuspiritas

Im i alowed to go to church just because m forced to do it as dedicated satanist?Cause easter comming and all xians going to church including my mother which is xian and she requires me to go just stay in there to not make suspicion to relatives that m satanist , cause she knows that im satanist and understands.So yeah.... 
HAIL SATAN!

If she already knows and is trying to force you to go tell her NO.Your cover's already blown, tell her FUCK THE CHURCH!
At this point they already know so its actually VERY dangerous to go back there.These xian fucktards might even try to KILL YOU if they see you there now that they know who you are!
DO NOT GO TO THEIR CHURCH!ONCE YOUR COVER IS BLOWN THERE'S NO GOING BACK!
CALMLY tell her that there's no way you're ever going back to a place full of insane cultists who worship a pedophile nailed to a cross and that if she knows what you are and STILL has the audacity to try and drag you there anyway then she is violating constitutional law/freedom of religion and is committing a CRIME.

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:54 AM, "bombzuspiritas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Im i alowed to go to church just because m forced to do it as dedicated satanist?Cause easter comming and all xians going to church including my mother which is xian and she requires me to go just stay in there to not make suspicion to relatives that m satanist , cause she knows that im satanist and understands.So yeah.... 
HAIL SATAN!

I would just go. Depending on how old you are, you probably don't have much choice...

The other option is asking your mum to pretend you are sick although that would only work if you don't see these relatives later that day...

Throwing a tantrum is only likely to create more problems.

Tell her right out she can no force you to go. If need be and you are forced in the car break your way out then when they call the cops tell them that they forced you to get in the car against your will. You have a right to never be forced into any faith under the constitution. Our forefathers whom made this nation, even though they made a system the jooz use against us, made it so the the jooz can not rule even though it is not followed. Hell even our money says "in god we trust". Only another code word for in jooz we trust which gives them more power. I feel you brother but stand still and say no. Any normal person doesn't wish to go to jail which is what saved me from going when i was younger. I said I won't go and I'll fight every single step and not give an inch. Soon they stopped even talking about it and just went with out me. You brother are strong and proud give no quarter and take none in return. For through Satan and his wisdom we can even become gods. Good luck my friend and may your path, although not easy, be one of success. Wish not an easy life but instead the strength to make it through any hardship. 

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 7:53 AM, "bombzuspiritas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Fuck going to church; you're free to do what ever the fuck you want. I hate when people push their so call holy world on others.

Thing is m 17 at this year easter 2nd day going to become 18 and ivan are absoliute right i dont have choice, i have to go but shes giving me the option just stay act like u are xian , she doesnt require me to pray or do any kind of other bullshit just to stay and act like m one of them.About relatives they are living far so they come 1 or 2 times in year , and they made desision to come on my birthday.Main thing why i was asking , if that move will make Father Satan angry, will he understand even if m dedicated to Him.Cause i want to make Him see that m loyal and and very respectful to Him and other Gods..

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 9:18 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would just go. Depending on how old you are, you probably don't have much choice...

The other option is asking your mum to pretend you are sick although that would only work if you don't see these relatives later that day...

You do NOT have to go. If she tries to force you to go she is violating your rights.You CAN take legal action if she does this!
Make that fact plain, if she tries to force you then she is committing a crime and you WILL take legal action

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:51 PM, "Tomas Kazlauskas bombzuspiritas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thing is m 17 at this year easter 2nd day going to become 18 and ivan are absoliute right i dont have choice, i have to go but shes giving me the option just stay act like u are xian , she doesnt require me to pray or do any kind of other bullshit just to stay and act like m one of them.About relatives they are living far so they come 1 or 2 times in year , and they made desision to come on my birthday.Main thing why i was asking , if that move will make Father Satan angry, will he understand even if m dedicated to Him.Cause i want to make Him see that m loyal and and very respectful to Him and other Gods..

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 9:18 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back