Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xbox Live.

kreckian_lord

Im making a clan on xbox live on june 28th in 2 day's its for Satanists and Intellectual's only either one is accepted possibly afew of my trusted friends We need a place on Xbox to play and not be judged constantly because believe me i know i had to deal with a Christian *Xian* Group harassing me for over 6 monthes everytime i wanted to play a game constantly and made me unable to unwind or have fun and thats when i decided that we Satanists need to have our own community so if anyone wants to join Send a friend request to kisame 41 or email me your gamertag at dr.sethfcm@... thank you for your time.

Well I don't really have much games... just saint's row 2 and soul calibur 4. Sounds like a cool idea though, my tag is GhostFace601

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gh0st601" <creed_601@... wrote:
Well I don't really have much games... just saint's row 2 and soul calibur 4. Sounds like a cool idea though, my tag is GhostFace601
speaking on this topic, i saw this game thats coming out for at least xbox 360, its called infernal: hells vengeance or hells revenge or somthing. its about a fallen angel that goes around using powers and killing other angels/heavens control on earth. or somthing like that, saw it a few days ago. not exactly the best game, since your a "fallen angel" and seems like itll be very biblical, but its nice to see a game were you get to be on satans side and kill heavenly things for once, not sure of the "powers" u get to use yet, might be interesting game for our gaming satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
Im making a clan on xbox live on june 28th in 2 day's its for Satanists and Intellectual's only either one is accepted possibly afew of my trusted friends We need a place on Xbox to play and not be judged constantly because believe me i know i had to deal with a Christian *Xian* Group harassing me for over 6 monthes everytime i wanted to play a game constantly and made me unable to unwind or have fun and thats when i decided that we Satanists need to have our own community so if anyone wants to join Send a friend request to kisame 41 or email me your gamertag at dr.sethfcm@... thank you for your time.
hey its me again just wandering do u have a name for this satanic xbox live clan ur talking about we should try to get 1 if not, oh i have doa4, soul caliber 4,etc... but im currently down to a silver subscription so im trying to get gold again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:
Mine is Nekowolf91 just to let ya know, sry I haven't been on xbox in a while, I've had a lost in the family. I will get my mic back today and I'll be on tomorrow cya soon ^^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Michael" <mike_da_king1111@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gh0st601" <creed_601@ wrote:

speaking on this topic, i saw this game thats coming out for at least xbox 360, its called infernal: hells vengeance or hells revenge or somthing. its about a fallen angel that goes around using powers and killing other angels/heavens control on earth. or somthing like that, saw it a few days ago. not exactly the best game, since your a "fallen angel" and seems like itll be very biblical, but its nice to see a game were you get to be on satans side and kill heavenly things for once, not sure of the "powers" u get to use yet, might be interesting game for our gaming satanists.
Sounds cool to me. I'd play that game at least lol
Well my tag is Outlwdragon66

hi again i am on almost every day im normaly playing my new ninja gaiden 2 game, or D.O.A.4, remember my tag is DEADxIMMORTALxx

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nekowolf91" <nekowolf91@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

Im making a clan on xbox live on june 28th in 2 day's its for Satanists and Intellectual's only either one is accepted possibly afew of my trusted friends We need a place on Xbox to play and not be judged constantly because believe me i know i had to deal with a Christian *Xian* Group harassing me for over 6 monthes everytime i wanted to play a game constantly and made me unable to unwind or have fun and thats when i decided that we Satanists need to have our own community so if anyone wants to join Send a friend request to kisame 41 or email me your gamertag at dr.sethfcm@ thank you for your time.

Mine is Nekowolf91 just to let ya know, sry I haven't been on xbox in a while, I've had a lost in the family. I will get my mic back today and I'll be on tomorrow cya soon ^^

speaking on this topic, i saw this game thats coming out for at least xbox 360, its called infernal: hells vengeance or hells revenge
its called dante's inferno it looks pretty good and some xitan group was complaining about it XD HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:
speaking on this topic, i saw this game thats coming out for at least xbox 360, its called infernal: hells vengeance or hells revenge
its called dante's inferno it looks pretty good and some xitan group was complaining about it XD HAIL SATAN
i heard of that game its said to be really awsome, it figures that a xain group would do that cause of the name.

I am sorry for the delay it took me awhile to get back to business but i am now bringing together a clan tomorrow my suggestion for the name is Ritter der Vater *Knights of Father* but im very open to any names and tomorrow i'd like to bring together all people that wish to join and invite them to formally vote on a clan name as well as to gather together i also need someone to help us build a clan website etc. also in our clan we will all share meditations and spiritual experiences as well as be there for eachother for support and help as well as simply to have fun and play together hopefully we can have fun i look forward to playing with the community Heil Father.

I am sorry for the delay it took me awhile to get back to business but i am now bringing together a clan tomorrow my suggestion for the name is Ritter der Vater *Knights of Father* but im very open to any names and tomorrow i'd like to bring together all people that wish to join and invite them to formally vote on a clan name as well as to gather together i also need someone to help us build a clan website etc. also in our clan we will all share meditations and spiritual experiences as well as be there for eachother for support and help as well as simply to have fun and play together hopefully we can have fun i look forward to playing with the community Heil Father.
that sounds like a cool name i have been thinking about tat as well since u made ur first post on this i thought about the name "Warriors Of Lucifer" but im not so sure thats a good idea(i dont want father made at me) so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back