Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WW3

handsareup

we can not have what happened in ww2 repeat. If and when nationalism rises we need to spread the truth of the jews like wildfire,Blast it all over the internet, at you homes and communities, show the people of the world who is their leaders that we all hate so much. The biggest issue i saw in ww2 was the fact the allies were able to stay only because of the money from America. Here in America most people are sick of our leaders, but most American do not know they are jewish. Ultimately it will not matter if we can get America into a civil war. It will be a civil because there many Americans who are brain washed by the jewish media. Europe needs to rise im sure lots in Europe have learned about the lies of jews about ww2. We can not have Europe separated this time. With America busy America wont be able to spend money on other countries to fight Nationalism, and with Europeans one Europe can easily fight against Russia and most likely China. First though Europe needs to do a clean sweep of Israel. Also with America at civil war they wont be able to help iseral and they wont be able to support factions in the middle east. I feel ww3 will be much different this time. This time we need to push the truth to the world just as in ww2 for 10 years did the jews lie about the German people. 
Hail HitlerHail Satan

There will be a boom, and a laser like energy fall from the sky. If you look closer at the head of the beam it looks like a white figure. RIGHT as it hits the ground a wave of energy will engulf the earth and everyone, EVERYONE will say in unison, "Hail Satan".
That is when people will know who there leader is.
PS, came from my guardian.
Hail Satan!
On Nov 19, 2015 4:04 PM, "handsareup@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
we can not have what happened in ww2 repeat. If and when nationalism rises we need to spread the truth of the jews like wildfire,Blast it all over the internet, at you homes and communities, show the people of the world who is their leaders that we all hate so much. The biggest issue i saw in ww2 was the fact the allies were able to stay only because of the money from America. Here in America most people are sick of our leaders, but most American do not know they are jewish. Ultimately it will not matter if we can get America into a civil war. It will be a civil because there many Americans who are brain washed by the jewish media. Europe needs to rise im sure lots in Europe have learned about the lies of jews about ww2. We can not have Europe separated this time. With America busy America wont be able to spend money on other countries to fight Nationalism, and with Europeans one Europe can easily fight against Russia and most likely China. First though Europe needs to do a clean sweep of Israel. Also with America at civil war they wont be able to help iseral and they wont be able to support factions in the middle east. I feel ww3 will be much different this time. This time we need to push the truth to the world just as in ww2 for 10 years did the jews lie about the German people. 
Hail HitlerHail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back