Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WW3 is soon, save yourselves my fellow Satanists.

[email protected]

After years of studying (to provide evidence to what I already felt was true) and forming mathematical calculations... I have confirmed that America's end is near, and several other nations as well. Soon, our world will be in a war beyond any and all devastation that is thought as "unimaginable" to most people. Therefore, I felt it important to warn any Satanists here that don't already know of the future danger that will soon present itself(newer Satanists and less powerful Satanists). However, I acknowledge that Satanists in this group which have reached a high spiritual and logical power will already be aware of what's to come. I suggest to stay true to Satan and continue investing your love and effort into him so he will provide you with protection in the horrific future that planet Earth beholds...

HAIL SATAN!

Yes i've been following the alternative media for years now and i've been comparing it with the mainstream media.
And yes, things are about to go down, not now, it may take some time, possibly a few months or a few years its hard to predict when the final catalyst is coming and when the people will revolt.
Personally i would go for a less violent world but that is not possible anymore.
America is arming for war with their own people.
Be wary, prepare yourself and good luck my friends.
Hail Satan.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@..." <shaylenegarcia@... wrote:

After years of studying (to provide evidence to what I already felt was true) and forming mathematical calculations... I have confirmed that America's end is near, and several other nations as well. Soon, our world will be in a war beyond any and all devastation that is thought as "unimaginable" to most people. Therefore, I felt it important to warn any Satanists here that don't already know of the future danger that will soon present itself(newer Satanists and less powerful Satanists). However, I acknowledge that Satanists in this group which have reached a high spiritual and logical power will already be aware of what's to come. I suggest to stay true to Satan and continue investing your love and effort into him so he will provide you with protection in the horrific future that planet Earth beholds...

HAIL SATAN!

Can you share with us your calculations?

Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 12:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] WW3 is soon, save yourselves my fellow Satanists.

HAIL SATAN!

ive been following for a long time now aswell. It is total fucking war against humanity. .. america and other world countrys hav been infiltarated for a long time now in wich population control is funded and supported to allow many epidemics to thrive to this day to phase every individuals physicle lifespan .the unted mistakes now to is totally in my opinion not safe in any way.the us government for some time now has declared war on its own people, labeling people domestic terrorist for as petty as misteamedor charges.. once agin i heard yesterday from a friend how theyre already taking legal gun owners guns away, intentionally theyve been working to erase our gun rights and others so that we all may be easyier to control. and i heard aswell the most severe scenario in regards of the chip implant that is to be severely enforced by 2014, fema death camps Fcuking Drones and all apparently i was told they where talking about chipping the people that live off the government , social securtiy ,ebt,lower sources of income are to be the first to get the chip, them and high risk repeat law offenders... ive been pondering about moveing up to canada , eventually maybe alaska for a safe haven..maybe New zealand.idk. does any one have a good idea as where would be a safe place to go and inhabit when the storm erupts. im in trap town Spokane washington and my gut has always told me to head north run to the hills.. .? indeed its been and is only getting worse

-Death to the Kikes And Cockrouchangelics .

- Forever
Hail Father Lucifer And Hail the Gods of Duat!!! .. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:
Yes i've been following the alternative media for years now and i've been comparing it with the mainstream media.
And yes, things are about to go down, not now, it may take some time, possibly a few months or a few years its hard to predict when the final catalyst is coming and when the people will revolt.
Personally i would go for a less violent world but that is not possible anymore.
Hail Satan.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@" <shaylenegarcia@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Yes I concur with you bro present us your calculations with imediate effect . Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Light Algur <yc28@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:40:00 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] WW3 is soon, save yourselves my fellow Satanists.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

I don't think a war between nations is coming, I think a war between the people and those who would like to keep exploiting us is coming.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!

Anyone with an amount of logic can deduce that some form or another of war is around the corner. It dosn't take years of studying or mathamatical equations to see.
One should be dedicating their time and effort towards Satan and empowering themselves already, without having a motive of "if I do it, He'll protect me". Satan teaches us how we can protect ourselves, through Power Meditation and the use of magick.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@..." <shaylenegarcia@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

IMO That's just a waste of time to spend all those years calculating where you could focus on empowering yourself and spiritual warfare to bring Satan's age much easier.

HAIL SATAN!

I knew it was inevitable.I am worried and have been telling my family to prepare. This is not going to be good 
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WW3 is soon, save yourselves my fellow Satanists.
Hail Satan.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shaylenegarcia@..." <shaylenegarcia@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

the safest place in my opinion would be deep in Canada. we all need to pull our energies together I think. somehow. we could make a difference could we not?
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:29 AM

ive been following for a long time now aswell. It is total fucking war against humanity. .. america and other world countrys hav been infiltarated for a long time now in wich population control is funded and supported to allow many epidemics to thrive to this day to phase every individuals physicle lifespan .the unted mistakes now to is totally in my opinion not safe in any way.the us government for some time now has declared war on its own people, labeling people domestic terrorist for as petty as misteamedor charges.. once agin i heard yesterday from a friend how theyre already taking legal gun owners guns away, intentionally theyve been working to erase our gun rights and others so that we all may be easyier to control. and i heard aswell the most severe scenario in regards of the chip implant that is to be severely enforced by 2014, fema death camps Fcuking Drones and all apparently i was told they where talking about chipping the people that live off the government , social securtiy ,ebt,lower sources of income are to be the first to get the chip, them and high risk repeat law offenders... ive been pondering about moveing up to canada , eventually maybe alaska for a safe haven..maybe New zealand.idk. does any one have a good idea as where would be a safe place to go and inhabit when the storm erupts. im in trap town Spokane washington and my gut has always told me to head north run to the hills.. .? indeed its been and is only getting worse

- Forever
Hail Father Lucifer And Hail the Gods of Duat!!! .. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:
Hail Satan.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shaylenegarcia@" <shaylenegarcia@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

What I really hope to see is St. Peters basilica burn down to a charcoal!

And synagogues and mosques the same!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:

Hail Satan.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaylenegarcia@" <shaylenegarcia@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

thank you for your opinion. i truely apreciate it.. i hav always felt cannada to be a safe haven over america.---Hail Father Enki

------------------------------
On Mon, May 13, 2013 6:20 PM PDT Nathan Stawz wrote:

the safest place in my opinion would be deep in Canada.
we all need to pull our energies together I think. somehow. we could make a difference could we not?

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:29 AM

ive been following for a long time now aswell. It is total fucking war against humanity. .. america and other world countrys hav been infiltarated for a long time now in wich population control is funded and supported to allow many epidemics to thrive to this day to phase every individuals physicle lifespan .the unted mistakes now to is totally in my opinion not safe in any way.the us government for some time now has declared war on its own people, labeling people domestic terrorist for as petty as misteamedor charges.. once agin i heard yesterday from a friend how theyre already taking legal gun owners guns away, intentionally theyve been working to erase our gun rights and others so that we all may be easyier to control. and i heard aswell the most severe scenario in regards of the chip implant that is to be severely enforced by 2014, fema death camps Fcuking Drones and all apparently i was told they where talking about chipping the people
that
live off the government , social securtiy ,ebt,lower sources of income are to be the first to get the chip, them and high risk repeat law offenders... ive been pondering about moveing up to canada , eventually maybe alaska for a safe haven..maybe New zealand.idk. does any one have a good idea as where would be a safe place to go and inhabit when the storm erupts. im in trap town Spokane washington and my gut has always told me to head north run to the hills.. .? indeed its been and is only getting worse

- Forever
Hail Father Lucifer And Hail the Gods of Duat!!! .. --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "alexmercer292" <alexmercer292@... wrote:

Hail Satan.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "shaylenegarcia@" <shaylenegarcia@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back