Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WTF!!!????

light_in2_dark

i was searched the jos webiste through google as i alwasy do and there was a jos exposed link on the page so i looked it up in curiosity and there is this guy JOEL TUCKER who was apparently a satanic high preist and quit 2yrs later coz of some reason i cant remember. he was calling High Preistess maxine insane (which i dont agree with) but these people who mock us and our way of life definatly need 2 be eliminated even fucking teenage kids who "were former members of JOS" are trying to post their little youtube broadcasts to try and stop us from following our own path and beliefs. i am sure that Father Satan will sort these "people" out

HAIL FATHER HAIL SATAN!

WTF is right, bro/sis. Whoever calls a Satanic high priest(ess) any derogatory name deserves for their soul to be grinded up by Mother Nature in the Planet of Death. Especially not High Priestess Maxine. She's one of coolest women on Earth and she totally deserves the highest spot in Hell. And yes, the people that use Satan's name or image in a negative way shall be punished in other worlds. It says it clear as day in The Black Book of Satan. Unforuneately, that's most of the world; I'm specifically talking about the Jews, Xians, and Muslims. But it's not worth fretting about though; many of Xians and Muslims are already suffering in this world. Have you seen the Middle East, most parts of Africa and Latin America, the American ghetto, and American trailer parks lately? And the people on Youtube aren't especially bright; Sarah Palin's speeches are more enlighting and convincing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light_in2_dark" <light_in2_dark@... wrote:

i was searched the jos webiste through google as i alwasy do and there was a jos exposed link on the page so i looked it up in curiosity and there is this guy JOEL TUCKER who was apparently a satanic high preist and quit 2yrs later coz of some reason i cant remember. he was calling High Preistess maxine insane (which i dont agree with) but these people who mock us and our way of life definatly need 2 be eliminated even fucking teenage kids who "were former members of JOS" are trying to post their little youtube broadcasts to try and stop us from following our own path and beliefs. i am sure that Father Satan will sort these "people" out

HAIL FATHER HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light_in2_dark" <light_in2_dark@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER HAIL SATAN!
so tell me more about the fuckers. so how long ago did you see this because this is the first time i never heard of this. and can u give me some youtube videos are from the ex members
talking there little shit. thanks and HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL FATHER HAIL SATAN!
ignore them i do it ive had 5 emials this week about it ive been target by christia groups in school my area ive even had a rock thrown through my wind with a waring about hell on it i knew person so i threw one bk saying good

but ignroe it all they odnt know truth when the time coems theyll all jsut piss off

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back