Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wtf?

Lisa1

having dreams of close family members and my kids being killed, waking up crying freaking out, and the feeling of dread all day, what the hell is happening with this?

Sounds like enemy attacks. Psychological warfare. Do a banishing ritual, and work on your aura of protection more, especially before going to sleep. You can even do an aura of protection for your children, I do them for my cat and parents each night.

And don't worry about the dreams. Don't waste any time thinking about them. If you start to feel worried about your loved ones, relax and say to yourself "My loved ones are always completely safe and protected in every way".

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lisa" <lagalton@... wrote:

having dreams of close family members and my kids being killed, waking up crying freaking out, and the feeling of dread all day, what the hell is happening with this?

thank you, i will try the banishing ritual tonight, my mind has been wandering lately,i dont know why i didnt think of that to begin with. thanks again for your help

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Sounds like enemy attacks. Psychological warfare. Do a banishing ritual, and work on your aura of protection more, especially before going to sleep. You can even do an aura of protection for your children, I do them for my cat and parents each night.

And don't worry about the dreams. Don't waste any time thinking about them. If you start to feel worried about your loved ones, relax and say to yourself "My loved ones are always completely safe and protected in every way".

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lisa" <lagalton@ wrote:

------------------------------
On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 7:34 AM EEST lisa wrote:

believe in father satan our great God he watches over us and no jehova evils can befall over you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back