Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wtf? i thought jehovah and angels didnt exist.

serpentoflight7

What gives? i thought that god and angel didnt exist. why do i hear about fighting angels and stuff? then i clicked on the link on one of these topics about destroying souls and its a spiritual satinism site that associates itself with joy of satan. it says something about NOT fighted seraphim. I thought they didn't exist. It also said if a seraphim shows up you're getting close to the Jehovah. Again. thought it didn't exist.

Im curious about this religion but I'm also very confused. I wish there was someone I could directly talk to about this rather than on this group. any one have aim?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serpentoflight7" <serpentoflight7@... wrote:
What gives? i thought that god and angel didnt exist. why do i hear about fighting angels and stuff? then i clicked on the link on one of these topics about destroying souls and its a spiritual satinism site that associates itself with joy of satan. it says something about NOT fighted seraphim. I thought they didn't exist. It also said if a seraphim shows up you're getting close to the Jehovah. Again. thought it didn't exist.

Im curious about this religion but I'm also very confused. I wish there was someone I could directly talk to about this rather than on this group. any one have aim?
One word my friend...thought-forms.

One person believes in Jehovah = weak thought-form
One million people believe in Jehovah = Extremely powerful thought-form

The same applies to angels except there are two kinds.

Thought-form angels that can be killed easily.

Real "angels" that can be a variety of hostile entities with a physical body and can do serious damage, the seraphim is just one kind.

HAIL SATAN

Tim

like he said one million people believe in jehova = extremely powerfull thoughtform...
this might be true, but saying, 3 billion people on earth, 1/3 at least of them believes in jehova in a certain way, that would make a billion people combining their strenght into empowering a jehova thought-form.
thats the most powerful thoughtform you could ever hope to see.

Ave Enki!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back