Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wow

kerteszalpar

yesturday i was thinking that how could i desacrate xtians....at this morning i saw my pentagram amulet in the holy bible that belongs to my parents.....and nobody touchd my pentagram just me....so, whats the meaning of this? any ideas?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kerteszalpar" <kerteszalpar@... wrote:
yesturday i was thinking that how could i desacrate xtians....at this morning i saw my pentagram amulet in the holy bible that belongs to my parents.....and nobody touchd my pentagram just me....so, whats the meaning of this? any ideas?

Burn the bible, throw the ashes somewhere... rip all the pages up.. destroy it. v.v thats what i would do...

maybe your parents found it and put it in there
if that didnt happen

something else couldve put it there

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kerteszalpar" <kerteszalpar@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "neko.jessi" <neko.jessi@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kerteszalpar" <kerteszalpar@ wrote:

Burn the bible, throw the ashes somewhere... rip all the pages up.. destroy it. v.v thats what i would do...
My take on it is that you should use the bible against them. I know this has been said many MANY times already but the bible probably holds more statements a testament to christian stupidity and brutality than any other book out there. Go to exposingchristianity.com or any other site you can think of and take a look at what they have to say. The links section of the groups can be a great reference.

You alone can know exactly how to 'desecrate xtians', which has a lot to do w ur level of advancement.
But I'd say that's one wicked sign u got, mate!

Ask your GD/s for more info, if u can.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:12:46 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Wow

yesturday i was thinking that how could i desacrate xtians....at this morning i saw my pentagram amulet in the holy bible that belongs to my parents..... and nobody touchd my pentagram just me....so, whats the meaning of this? any ideas?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back