Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Would this be wrong?

nagasaki_keiko

Okay, I've been upset over a male who did me wrong in a relationship, I know this isn't the place to post details, but would it be right to attract bad luck to him? How could I do this? I feel he deserves what I just went through.

There is nothing wrong with getting "even" with someone that did you wrong. The question is just to what extremes and exactly what it is you want to do.
Someone did me wrong just a few weeks ago. He did domething to hurt me emotional in a VERY bad way.....and paid a very painful price 2 days later. Yet....I never did or even tried to wish bad luck on him.
The point with this is...when someone does you very wrong, at times your guardian or even satan takes care of that person without you even asking for it.
They know your heart, and won't just stand by and let someone hurt you. If they believe that the person hurt you way to much, they will step in and take action all on their own.

But if you want to do something. Meditate and send negative energy towards them. Just make sure he won't be able to send it back to you. Because if he for example is a satanist as well and has a stronger aura, the negative energy might come actualy back to you.
So please...be careful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

Okay, I've been upset over a male who did me wrong in a relationship, I know this isn't the place to post details, but would it be right to attract bad luck to him? How could I do this? I feel he deserves what I just went through.

If he seriously harmed you (or attempted to) then yes, definitely. Make sure it's not just that you're feeling bad, however, because of the end of the relationship. It always hurts but everyone experiences it (i.e., we've all been 'dumped' and have all 'dumped someone'; it's universal). Remember, Satanists do not take abuse, so govern yourself accordingly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back