Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Would anyone of you be willing to come to Singapore to save me?

joann lim

I want and need the power to revenge. But I don't even know the simplest way to communicate or dedicate to Satan.
I understand you guys might find it funny or so but I swear, if Satan really fulfil my wants.. I am willing to do anything to repay or else death is the only way for me.. I will feel its a pity

Read JoS webpage to understand some things that you need to know.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Would anyone of you be willing to come to Singapore to save me?

I want and need the power to revenge. But I don't even know the simplest way to communicate or dedicate to Satan.
I understand you guys might find it funny or so but I swear, if Satan really fulfil my wants.. I am willing to do anything to repay or else death is the only way for me.. I will feel its a pity

Why do you need someone to physically go there? Just read the JoS site!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

I understand you guys might find it funny or so but I swear, if Satan really fulfil my wants.. I am willing to do anything to repay or else death is the only way for me.. I will feel its a pity

because my english and understanding of words are too low... i am worried i would misunderstand the whole thing

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:31:57 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Would anyone of you be willing to come to Singapore to save me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

I understand you guys might find it funny or so but I swear, if Satan really fulfil my wants.. I am willing to do anything to repay or else death is the only way for me.. I will feel its a pity

If you are concerned that you have misread, misunderstood, or misinterpreted something on the site. You are more than welcome to ask questions here, and we will do our best to answer.

Don't be weak and lazy, getting someone else to do the work for you. Put in the time and effort and show your dedication to this.

-En Haradren Amlug.

because my english and understanding of words are too low... i am worried i would misunderstand the whole thing

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Would anyone of you be willing to come to Singapore to save me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@ wrote:

It's much easier to misunderstand it if you DON'T read the site than if you read it. Because I can tell you you already misunderstand the whole thing because you wrote your other post which is about exactly what Spiritual Satanism is NOT about. If you read the JoS site for example, even if you don't understand it fully, you'll do realize that those things you said you're interested in are disrespectful and based on the christian lies about Satan. There's no "dark powers" for example and that other crap you write.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@ wrote:

if u work on it yourself
try to read and understand JoS
and do he meditations and work on getting what u want
u can do it
just have to be persistent and might take some time
but it can be done.

what language u speak anyway?

I am a singaporean. better in mandarin mixed with simple english.Just saw another website that help to cast spells but they charge.Why those with powers always help people who can afford to pay them.I can't wait to take revenge and vent all my hatred on all of them.Can you help me by being my personal teacher? I do not have money but I am willing to sacrifice anything to revenge.
Thank you

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:16:12 +0000

if u work on it yourself
u can do it
but it can be done.

How do you make a pact with the devil for riches

High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

if u work on it yourself
u can do it
but it can be done.

hi high priestess limlal. I've been having trouble with my spiritual journey. since my mother fund my book of shadows my life hasn't been the same. to basically state it, i have been kick out my house for my religion. i seriously need to advance in my spiritual journey. in the whole process my mother got too many Churches involved with what she saw within my book. i haven't been able to practice anything from that period of time. i humble asking you to perform a ritual to restore every thing as a priest . from ditlhakiso makgobatlou from south Africa. ave satanus

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:16 PM

if u work on it yourself
u can do it
but it can be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back