Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Worship!!!!

We don't worship a devil. Please read joyofsatan.org. Long story short, Father Satan created us through genetic engineering, and he and the Daemons help us advance and empower ourselves. We help them fight their/our enemies, and enlighten our Gentile brothers and sisters to the Truth.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kevin oflaherty <brfcbrfcbrfc@... wrote:

Hi group, Watching a video of a group of Satanists while the leader gave a talk on true Satanism and other things while watching this video I got a feeling of power when the leader said Hail Satan and the rest of the group followed. The group were serious about Satanism and the leader seemed a very clever charasmatic fellow and when groups of serious Satanists who really respect and worship Lucifer or the Devil get together it looks and sounds great and I can only imagine what a feeling it must be to take part in group worship of the almighty Satan. I would really love to take part with a group of lucifer loving people and worship Satan and show our respect and thanks and feel the vibe of group Devil worship.

If its not a secret which I respect has anyone took part in group Satan worship and if so whats it like. Are you lucky enough to be part of a active worshipping covern or group. Whats the vibe and feeling like. Does Satan ever turn up that would just be utterly amazing, or even praising the demons, have they ever turned up for you to be praised. How long have you group worshipped for and how special to you is it?

I am from the U.K and would love to be a part of such a group and would really value it. The passing of information between each other, our knowledge and experiences of Lucifer. The sharing of our knowledge of magic. The camaradary between such a group or groups would be so special. I really hope that in the future I can be part of such a active no holds barred full on devil worshipping set. Respect to all those brothers and sisters out there who are activly doing something for Satan, I am sure he values you all tremendously. I personally dont belive in  human/animal sacrifice and I am sure these things are not practiced by true serious Satanists.

So your experiences I would love to hear and if theres a U.K group and if it was possible I would like to join and I am willing to travell for this. O.K guys thanks for your time,,

Take Care

Kevin...

Praise and Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back