Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

World Health Organisation's changed definition of "pandemic" (according to an AI chatbot)

FancyMancy

For once, not my conversation with an AI chatbot.

2EU3gkC.png

The change in 2009 appears to be true. 2009 to 2019 is 10 years, the jew's number of perfection. 2009's pandemic was novel and 2019's, with changed definition (i.e. as I say - the jew dissimilates), was super-duper-pooper-scooper massively dangerous and... not that bad at all in actual virus-deaths (and not forgetting faked records and reasons of deaths, to inflate the numbers to make it seem like a pandemic), yet people still had to get the vaccinations but still got the virus regardless, and/or were ill from the "vaccination" whereas non-vaxxers (not necessarily anti-vaxxers) who - as far as I can tell - didn't get the jab suffered nothing but bullshit, stupidity, secular christianity and might-is-right bullshit by (((TPTB))).

T87bVk6.png

Oh, and having to be herded like cattle when shopping -

Can You Remember When Con-ronavirus Congregated in Certain Parts of the Shops but Not in Others?
6Z2HaVC.png

jGlyiW6.png

jYeI0Ao.png

ZXZA6a3.png

Bh7VxHD.png

u2D0vg9.png

Pepperidge Farm... can't remember, because Old Mr Pepperidge was of the generation to believe the "govern"ment, got the vaccines and boosters, and promptly died.

Knowledge, imagination and creativity is illegal. You are "allowed" to have in your mind only what the wholesome and loving "govern"ment wants you to have in your mind - pandemic bad, "govern"ment good. Trust the "govern"ment. Love the "govern"ment. Do as your dictators say and survive today! Oh, and let's not talk about all of that wasted money on PPE that was just literally thrown away.

Government destroys £1.4 billion of PPE bought by Tories in pandemic
thenational.scot

Saving the equivalent of £350mn per week (from Brexit) which would be enough to build a hospital every week, but then wasting £1.4 billion instead.

Ohio has thrown away masks, gloves, and 7.2 million gowns that were expected to be used for the coronavirus
msn.com

Billions of masks are thrown away during the coronavirus pandemic – where do they end up?
According to a separate study published in the journal Environmental Science and Technology earlier this year, an estimated 129 billion face masks and 65 billion gloves have been used around the world every month.

In Indonesia, more than 1,000 tonnes of extra hazardous waste — roughly the weight of 200 elephants — is being produced every day, Indonesia's Ministry of Environment was cited by local media as saying.
abc.net

So much for reducing plastic usage... "You want to keep your Planet clean and healthy? Fuck you! Here's a 'govern'ment-sponsored plandemic! The 'govern'ment's Health and Safety regulations dictate that you can't use that mask and those gloves and those gowns again. They must be thrown away."

Why masks for COVID-19 don't need to go in biohazard bins

So the Worldwide plandemic of allegedly-dangerous proportions, everyone wearing facemasks which prevents the con-ronavirus from spreading... dont need to go into biohazard bins, because reas0nz. OK. It's like the jew's pretending and bullshit of "this is a wordbook but not a dictionary but is a lexicon" - which all mean the same thing... The way the jew just goes on, repeatedly, non-stop... No wonder it kept on having to have christian revivals in history after Humanity broke free; no wonder it keeps on being expelled from every corner of Earth repeatedly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back