Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Working for Satan

under.wyrld

I was attracted most by "we are law-abiding" because I did 10 years for thinking Satanism was about breaking the law, and I still want Satan in my life but I don't like being locked up. I just don't exactly know what I can do for Satan that doesn't involve that and I would very much appreciate any suggestions along those lines. HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

Spread the truth, meditate, spiritual warefare, raise and direct energy to the earth and etc. It is not hard to think of legal ways to promote and serve Satan just use your imagination. Anything that you come up with that promotes Satan and the Gods in a good light is a way to serve them

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "under.wyrld" <under.wyrld@... wrote:

I was attracted most by "we are law-abiding" because I did 10 years for thinking Satanism was about breaking the law, and I still want Satan in my life but I don't like being locked up. I just don't exactly know what I can do for Satan that doesn't involve that and I would very much appreciate any suggestions along those lines. HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

Exactley R[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 4:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Working for Satan

Spread the truth, meditate, spiritual warefare, raise and direct energy to the earth and etc. It is not hard to think of legal ways to promote and serve Satan just use your imagination. Anything that you come up with that promotes Satan and the Gods in a good light is a way to serve them

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "under.wyrld" <under.wyrld@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back