Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Words of power in Satainism..

[email protected]

When I was muslim. My old spiritual guide told me if you want to fulfill your desire than you must have to recite few koranic words for several time. And I was mad at that time and I wasted my time on that bullshit. Nothing changed. Is here any word of power in Satanism to fulfill our desire? Mean vibrating some Satanic words to fulfill our desires. If yes then please tell me...

Hail Satan!

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are nothing more than religious fraud. They are made for the purpose of removing true spiritual knowledge from humanity and replacing it with garbage spirituality while the people behind these “religions” use true occult power to keep humanity asleep and attain mass wealth and power for them. So you’re not going to find true spirituality or magick in Christianity or Islamic beliefs of course so that’s most why that method that the guy you’re taking about referred to you didn’t work or whatever. 

Satan and the Gods are the ones who taught true spirituality, magick and the path to enlightenment to humanity. Therefore The knowledge that comes from them is most effective as they are the ones who mastered this knowledge and then passed it down to humanity. Satan encourages one to question everything as he has nothing to hide.
true words of power have been used for centuries. Plenty of members here have had results from using words of power, whether it’s to empower the soul or manifest desires so it’s no coincidence. Some people aren’t sensitive enough to energy yet to feel the effects but anyone can learn how to feel it with time and persistence. 
The entire universe vibrates to the tune of a certain frequency. Everything is composed of vibrating molecules that are on tuned into a certain frequency. The world powers are aware of this, and certain departments of the government have experimented with these frequencies. 
When we vibrate certain words of power we raise energy that can be used to manifest desires in the physical world. Things begin to happen in the spiritual then the mind and then the physical world. When you’re sensitive enough you will feel the energy you raise from words of power and when we do vibrations into our chakras it causes them to vibrate and release energy. 
I’m not talking about repeating words over and over but vibrating them. Here is an example. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

Sent from my iPhone

I just love how "Jeremy M" replies to posts on this group along with "Magus Immortalis" and a lot of other people i've been seing your names everytime i'm online.
May the powers of Hell bless you all & also the part of our HPs is a huge one.

Hail Satan & the Demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back