Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Word of power for inner meditation (HPs please)

ditto6891

Warning the site i'm about to mention is one that you have to sift the dross from. There are tons of pertinent info but like all things it has been mixed with other things (it is mainly Hindu in nature).

I have recently visited this AYPsite.com (Advanced yoga practice)site where they use the mantra I AM (AYAM) and do pranayama to clean out the energy pathways. They also have a really nice section on Tantric sex and how to go about it. They claim they don't condone any religion but they quote the bible often. One of their books (The secrets of John Wilder) that i briefly looked at kinda made me even more suspicious of the mantra itself. The mantra is said to get you to bliss conscious (stillness of mind/expansion of awareness).

A question:

If there was one word of power that could be said in my mind during meditation over and over like a mantra that serves a purpose of cleaning out my energy pathways what would it be?

I was thinking AUM would be a possibility but i am unsure. After reading the book (could be fiction for all i know) I feel like its an offense to the GODS to continue to use this mantra. The pranayama they suggest however is really good, i would definitely suggest trying it....its like the cobra breath kinda but the path is from the root, up the spine, to the 6th chakra, then across to the third eye. Up the path (inbreath), back down (outbreath), and they even suggest lifting your eyes and doing a root lock during this which i know from JOS is a good thing. So, you really have to dig through dross with this website but i had reservations about the mantra and was wondering if anyone knew a mantra with a similar purpose (clearing the energy pathways globally)

Ecrin Enki!

AUM is always a good one, its very powerful and was used all across the ancient Gentile world. In a text I came across it stated about Sanat Kumara's name being AUM. Sanat Kumara who comes from venus with 144,000 souls to liberate the earth. The meaning of that allegory is very clear. And we know Sanat Kumara is another alias of Satan in the East[despite the corruptions the nuuu aged puts on on such subjects.] AUM is the sound the world was created by and the world is an allegory for the human soul. Something to ponder.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

Warning the site i'm about to mention is one that you have to sift the dross from. There are tons of pertinent info but like all things it has been mixed with other things (it is mainly Hindu in nature).

I have recently visited this AYPsite.com (Advanced yoga practice)site where they use the mantra I AM (AYAM) and do pranayama to clean out the energy pathways. They also have a really nice section on Tantric sex and how to go about it. They claim they don't condone any religion but they quote the bible often. One of their books (The secrets of John Wilder) that i briefly looked at kinda made me even more suspicious of the mantra itself. The mantra is said to get you to bliss conscious (stillness of mind/expansion of awareness).

A question:

If there was one word of power that could be said in my mind during meditation over and over like a mantra that serves a purpose of cleaning out my energy pathways what would it be?

I was thinking AUM would be a possibility but i am unsure. After reading the book (could be fiction for all i know) I feel like its an offense to the GODS to continue to use this mantra. The pranayama they suggest however is really good, i would definitely suggest trying it....its like the cobra breath kinda but the path is from the root, up the spine, to the 6th chakra, then across to the third eye. Up the path (inbreath), back down (outbreath), and they even suggest lifting your eyes and doing a root lock during this which i know from JOS is a good thing. So, you really have to dig through dross with this website but i had reservations about the mantra and was wondering if anyone knew a mantra with a similar purpose (clearing the energy pathways globally)

Ecrin Enki!

Which vibratory variation would you be referring to Don?

a-a-a--u-u-u-m-m-m or oh-oh-oh-m-m-m?

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

AUM is always a good one, its very powerful and was used all across the ancient Gentile world. In a text I came across it stated about Sanat Kumara's name being AUM. Sanat Kumara who comes from venus with 144,000 souls to liberate the earth. The meaning of that allegory is very clear. And we know Sanat Kumara is another alias of Satan in the East[despite the corruptions the nuuu aged puts on on such subjects.] AUM is the sound the world was created by and the world is an allegory for the human soul. Something to ponder.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

A question:

Ecrin Enki!

OHM is pronounced as AUM.

a-a-a--u-u-u-m-m-m

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

A question:

Ecrin Enki!

So kabalistically should it be vibrated like this..

ah-ah-ah-ah-oo-oo-oo-oo-mm-mm-mm-mm ?

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

OHM is pronounced as AUM.

a-a-a--u-u-u-m-m-m

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

A question:

Ecrin Enki!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back