Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wondering...

saraniachalmia

I still have a xian mindset when it comes to those that i have lost. I cant seem to shake the fact that my subconcious mind still thinks they went to "heaven". How can i fix this? It gets in the way... .<

Heaven is not real. The Sky above and the stars in the night sky are the "Heavens".

The truth isn't pretty for those who are and remain without, through no fault of their own, other than they are condemned by the falseness of their faith.

There are or where those perhaps who where inclined towards Our Father , whom via the transmigration of Souls may have returned them to this world again, or another, but in general those Souls who remain devout towards the enemies of Satan are woven into a vortex of servitude, Souls Enslaved.

Lets replace the Hope with Certainty that the Enemies of Satan are soon to Fall.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:

I still have a xian mindset when it comes to those that i have lost. I cant seem to shake the fact that my subconcious mind still thinks they went to "heaven". How can i fix this? It gets in the way... .<

Don't think of them being in xian heaven, you now know what "heaven" actually is, so do your best to see them as accended into advancment of spirit. Ask Father Satan for help with this, he will ease your mind.
Hail Satan!

Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back