Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wondering about this love (long post :S)

This is probably going to be really long but I want your input Brothers and Sisters.

I met a girl in a game. I felt a warm heat when I met her. It felt like Satan's energy. I felt really good when I was talking to her. I met a girl before that in the same game and she didn't make me feel that way. This girl at the moment that we met made me feel really good. She gave me this feeling of courage, physical and mental strength. I heard something telling me "not her (meaning not my soul-mate because there is nothing else that it could mean) not long after we met. I always held that in mind and kept my guard regarding the fact if she is my soul-mate or not. I forgot to say that 15 minutes before meeting the girl I saw a blond girl in my mind. She was appearing on my mind and then fading then appearing then fading (lasted about 3 minutes). The girl and me got to know each other a lot. She seemed so perfect to me. She never lies, just like me. She told me not long after we met that she is in a wheelchair. I have a major hunched back and I am only 19 ( don't tell me to fix my back because I know and I am working on it daily). So this made us both feel that we are soul-mates. I kept hearing the "not her" from time to time. After a while, I wanted things to get more serious. I asked for her photo and she didn't give it to me. I asked her about 40 times. She didn't say no, she just wanted to upload it but never finished. She never called me either (I gave her my number). I was fed-up and decided to break up with her. I was thinking what girl that loves me would do this and what's wrong with her?? The next day she creates a facebook and puts her picture. I knew that it was Satan that did this. She must of felt that I was serious about the break up (I didn't tell her anything). After a short while, I decided to break up with her again because I felt and still feel today that Spiritual Satanists can only be truly happy in a relationship with another Spiritual Satanist. She didn't say that she loves me first neither (in the beginning she did). So we broke up. Lasted one day because I love her so much. Next day we got back together. After that things got way better. The fear of loosing each other bonded us even closer. She became the perfect girlfriend. Asking me how am I doing and stuff (she rarely did that before). Then I decided again to break up with her because she didn't want to become a Spiritual Satanist. We didn't break up that time. We somehow bonded even more and our love towards each other grew even more. After I argued with a xian in the game about her beliefs, the girl this whole post is about suddenly became interested in Spiritual Satanism. She read the site and asked me what meditations should she do and stuff. I also felt a spark ignite within her that was not there. My love for her became too strong and over-came my worries about her being my soul-mate or not. I was sure of it. She then learned about a surgery that could fix her paralysis of the legs. She went to do the surgery. Strangely, the game closed down the next day during the evening. The game didn't give any warnings. Before she left, she said she loved me and I felt strongly that it's like as if she is saying bye to me. Like she won't come back. That turned out to be true. It's been 5 soon 6 days since I last spoke to her. She didn't log into facebook nor call me. I'm wondering... Do you guys think she was/is my soul-mate or not?? And who is that blond girl?? She feels so much like a SS. She looks like Agares but younger with long blond hair from what I saw. I asked Satan to give me my soul-mate. Maybe Satan did all of this on purpose??? Thanks and sorry for the long-ass post haha :s

HAIL EA!!!! - HAIL ISIS!!!! - HAIL RA!!!! - HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE THESE KIND OF THINGS PISS ME THE FUCK OUT DSJLFHSDLKFHSDLKFHDSLKFHJDSLKGES
Okay SO.... so.... so...... I have to take a deep breath here..........
That blond girl that you saw in your mind must have been important, so don't forget about her. Trust in what you see/feel.
Now, about that other girl.......... you "met" what the fuck do you mean when you say you met? You met on the Internet? You met by writing words to each other? Is this how you met? You didn't see each other face to face?Meeting is when you MEET, you SEE each other in front of you, not on the webcam or the Internet or you read their words..... I mean, seriously.......... It really annoys the fuck out of me, when people say that they "met" someone, but they just talked via texts to each other....
So anyway. You believe 100% a girl you don't know, have never seen her or heard her.. You believe she is even a girl? Do you know how many lies people say over the Internet? You can't imagine... So yeah... really... I can't even comment on the whole thing, I just got outraged by two fucking things:1. you didn't trust your instinct or your Guardian.2. you are so easy to fool over the Internet.
Wake the fuck up. Grow the fuck up.
Απο: Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:31 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Wondering about this love (long post :S)

This is probably going to be really long but I want your input Brothers and Sisters.

I met a girl in a game. I felt a warm heat when I met her. It felt like Satan's energy. I felt really good when I was talking to her. I met a girl before that in the same game and she didn't make me feel that way. This girl at the moment that we met made me feel really good. She gave me this feeling of courage, physical and mental strength. I heard something telling me "not her (meaning not my soul-mate because there is nothing else that it could mean) not long after we met. I always held that in mind and kept my guard regarding the fact if she is my soul-mate or not. I forgot to say that 15 minutes before meeting the girl I saw a blond girl in my mind. She was appearing on my mind and then fading then appearing then fading (lasted about 3 minutes). The girl and me got to know each other a lot. She seemed so perfect to me. She never lies, just like me. She told me not long after we met that she is in a wheelchair. I have a major hunched back and I am only 19 ( don't tell me to fix my back because I know and I am working on it daily). So this made us both feel that we are soul-mates. I kept hearing the "not her" from time to time. After a while, I wanted things to get more serious. I asked for her photo and she didn't give it to me. I asked her about 40 times. She didn't say no, she just wanted to upload it but never finished. She never called me either (I gave her my number). I was fed-up and decided to break up with her. I was thinking what girl that loves me would do this and what's wrong with her?? The next day she creates a facebook and puts her picture. I knew that it was Satan that did this. She must of felt that I was serious about the break up (I didn't tell her anything). After a short while, I decided to break up with her again because I felt and still feel today that Spiritual Satanists can only be truly happy in a relationship with another Spiritual Satanist. She didn't say that she loves me first neither (in the beginning she did). So we broke up. Lasted one day because I love her so much. Next day we got back together. After that things got way better. The fear of loosing each other bonded us even closer. She became the perfect girlfriend. Asking me how am I doing and stuff (she rarely did that before). Then I decided again to break up with her because she didn't want to become a Spiritual Satanist. We didn't break up that time. We somehow bonded even more and our love towards each other grew even more. After I argued with a xian in the game about her beliefs, the girl this whole post is about suddenly became interested in Spiritual Satanism. She read the site and asked me what meditations should she do and stuff. I also felt a spark ignite within her that was not there. My love for her became too strong and over-came my worries about her being my soul-mate or not. I was sure of it. She then learned about a surgery that could fix her paralysis of the legs. She went to do the surgery. Strangely, the game closed down the next day during the evening. The game didn't give any warnings. Before she left, she said she loved me and I felt strongly that it's like as if she is saying bye to me. Like she won't come back. That turned out to be true. It's been 5 soon 6 days since I last spoke to her. She didn't log into facebook nor call me. I'm wondering... Do you guys think she was/is my soul-mate or not?? And who is that blond girl?? She feels so much like a SS. She looks like Agares but younger with long blond hair from what I saw. I asked Satan to give me my soul-mate. Maybe Satan did all of this on purpose??? Thanks and sorry for the long-ass post haha :s

Hmm? It seems like every-time you leave, she strikes back with something to keep you captivated. I don't know who she is, but she pretty much defines toying with one's emotions, whether she knows she's doing it or not. Maybe she needed you for emotional support or something.

Listen to your intuition, and assess your current situation objectively (without your emotions).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

I met a girl in a game. I felt a warm heat when I met her. It felt like Satan's energy. I felt really good when I was talking to her. I met a girl before that in the same game and she didn't make me feel that way. This girl at the moment that we met made me feel really good. She gave me this feeling of courage, physical and mental strength. I heard something telling me "not her (meaning not my soul-mate
because there is nothing else that it could mean) not long after we met. I always held that in mind and kept my guard regarding the fact if she is my soul-mate or not. I forgot to say that 15 minutes before meeting the girl I saw a blond girl in my mind. She was appearing on my mind and then fading then appearing then fading (lasted about 3 minutes). The girl and me got to know each other a lot. She seemed so perfect to me. She never lies, just like me. She told me not long after we met that she is in a wheelchair. I have a major hunched back and I am only 19 ( don't tell me to fix my back because I know and I am working on it daily). So this made us both feel that we are soul-mates. I kept hearing the "not her" from time to time. After a while, I wanted things to get more serious. I asked for her photo and she didn't give it to me. I asked her about 40 times. She didn't say no, she just wanted to upload it but never finished. She never called me either
(I gave her my number). I was fed-up and decided to break up with her. I was thinking what girl that loves me would do this and what's wrong with her?? The next day she creates a facebook and puts her picture. I knew that it was Satan that did this. She must of felt that I was serious about the break up (I didn't tell her anything). After a short while, I decided to break up with her again because I felt and still feel today that Spiritual Satanists can only be truly happy in a relationship with another Spiritual Satanist. She didn't say that she loves me first neither (in the beginning she did). So we broke up. Lasted one day because I love her so much. Next day we got back together. After that things got way better. The fear of loosing each other bonded us even closer. She became the perfect girlfriend. Asking me how am I doing and stuff (she rarely did that before). Then I decided again to break up with her because she didn't want to become a
Spiritual Satanist. We didn't break up that time. We somehow bonded even more and our love towards each other grew even more. After I argued with a xian in the game about her beliefs, the girl this whole post is about suddenly became interested in Spiritual Satanism. She read the site and asked me what meditations should she do and stuff. I also felt a spark ignite within her that was not there. My love for her became too strong and over-came my worries about her being my soul-mate or not. I was sure of it. She then learned about a surgery that could fix her paralysis of the legs. She went to do the surgery. Strangely, the game closed down the next day during the evening. The game didn't give any warnings. Before she left, she said she loved me and I felt strongly that it's like as if she is saying bye to me. Like she won't come back. That turned out to be true. It's been 5 soon 6 days since I last spoke to her. She didn't log into facebook nor call me.
I'm wondering... Do you guys think she was/is my soul-mate or not?? And who is that blond girl?? She feels so much like a SS. She looks like Agares but younger with long blond hair from what I saw. I asked Satan to give me my soul-mate. Maybe Satan did all of this on purpose??? Thanks and sorry for the long-ass post haha :s

Listen, person that has way to much fire element... I can FEEL energy pretty well. I can tell who is a male and who is a female and etc. I have had this ever since I started to meditate. I can tell a person's personality and etc. It is really see to do. So, you are simply assuming that I am some sort of weak person. Sure, they can alter their energy to make it seem like something else but there are ways to unmask it. Btw, you cannot say that everyone should meet people face to face. Satan ALWAYS makes things happen based on what is best for you and comfortable to you. I am way to shy to even talk to a girl in real life. No way would Satan unite me with a girl in real life. Yeah, I work to overcome my shyness but we will see what happens in a little while, I guess.

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

FOR FUCK'S SAKE THESE KIND OF THINGS PISS ME THE FUCK OUT DSJLFHSDLKFHSDLKFHDSLKFHJDSLKGES

That blond girl that you saw in your mind must have been important, so don't forget about her. Trust in what you see/feel.

Now, about that other girl.......... you "met" what the fuck do you mean when you say you met? You met on the Internet? You met by writing words to each other? Is this how you met? You didn't see each other face to face?
Meeting is when you MEET, you SEE each other in front of you, not on the webcam or the Internet or you read their words..... I mean, seriously.......... It really annoys the fuck out of me, when people say that they "met" someone, but they just talked via texts to each other....

So anyway. You believe 100% a girl you don't know, have never seen her or heard her.. You believe she is even a girl? Do you know how many lies people say over the Internet? You can't imagine... So yeah... really... I can't even comment on the whole thing, I just got outraged by two fucking things:
1. you didn't trust your instinct or your Guardian.
2. you are so easy to fool over the Internet.

Στάλθηκε: 4:31 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Î`υγούστου 2013

I met a girl in a game. I felt a warm heat when I met her. It felt like Satan's energy. I felt really good when I was talking to her. I met a girl before that in the same game and she didn't make me feel that way.
This girl at the moment that we met made me feel really good. She gave me this feeling of courage, physical and mental strength. I heard something telling me "not her (meaning not my soul-mate
because there is nothing else that it could mean) not long after we met. I always held that in mind and kept my guard regarding the fact if she is my soul-mate or not. I forgot to say that 15 minutes before meeting the girl I saw a blond girl in my mind. She was appearing on my mind and then fading then appearing then fading (lasted about 3 minutes). The girl and me got to know each other a lot. She seemed so perfect to me. She never lies, just like me. She told me not long after we met that she is in a wheelchair. I have a major hunched back and I am only 19 ( don't tell me to fix my back because I know and I am working on it daily). So this made us both feel that we are soul-mates. I kept hearing the "not her" from time to time. After a while, I wanted things to get more serious. I asked for her photo and she didn't give it to me. I asked her about 40 times. She didn't say no, she just wanted to upload it but never finished. She never called me either
(I gave her my number). I was fed-up and decided to break up with her. I was thinking what girl that loves me would do this and what's wrong with her?? The next day she creates a facebook and puts her picture. I knew that it was Satan that did this. She must of felt that I was serious about the break up (I didn't tell her anything). After a short while, I decided to break up with her again because I felt and still feel today that Spiritual Satanists can only be truly happy in a relationship with another Spiritual Satanist. She didn't say that she loves me first neither (in the beginning she did). So we broke up. Lasted one day because I love her so much. Next day we got back together. After that things got way better. The fear of loosing each other bonded us even closer. She became the perfect girlfriend. Asking me how am I doing and stuff (she rarely did that before). Then I decided again to break up with her because she didn't want to become a
Spiritual Satanist. We didn't break up that time. We somehow bonded even more and our love towards each other grew even more. After I argued with a xian in the game about her beliefs, the girl this whole post is about suddenly became interested in Spiritual Satanism. She read the site and asked me what meditations should she do and stuff. I also felt a spark ignite within her that was not there. My love for her became too strong and over-came my worries about her being my soul-mate or not. I was sure of it. She then learned about a surgery that could fix her paralysis of the legs. She went to do the surgery. Strangely, the game closed down the next day during the evening. The game didn't give any warnings. Before she left, she said she loved me and I felt strongly that it's like as if she is saying bye to me. Like she won't come back. That turned out to be true. It's been 5 soon 6 days since I last spoke to her. She didn't log into facebook nor call me.
I'm wondering... Do you guys think she was/is my soul-mate or not?? And who is that blond girl?? She feels so much like a SS. She looks like Agares but younger with long blond hair from what I saw. I asked Satan to give me my soul-mate. Maybe Satan did all of this on purpose??? Thanks and sorry for the long-ass post haha :s

I know I made a mistake with that girl. Thank you Ea. This was false love. I know my true Spiritual Satanist soul-mate is somewhere out there and most probably she is in these groups which I hope that she comes to my attention. I asked Ea to unite me with my soul-mate and only time is going to bring us together. I am tired of feeling alone (not the same feeling as feeling alone like those who are without feel).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christ_is_a_lie" <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

Listen, person that has way to much fire element... I can FEEL energy pretty well. I can tell who is a male and who is a female and etc. I have had this ever since I started to meditate. I can tell a person's personality and etc. It is really see to do. So, you are simply assuming that I am some sort of weak person. Sure, they can alter their energy to make it seem like something else but there are ways to unmask it. Btw, you cannot say that everyone should meet people face to face. Satan ALWAYS makes things happen based on what is best for you and comfortable to you. I am way to shy to even talk to a girl in real life. No way would Satan unite me with a girl in real life. Yeah, I work to overcome my shyness but we will see what happens in a little while, I guess.

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

Now, about that other girl.......... you "met" what the fuck do you mean when you say you met? You met on the Internet? You met by writing words to each other? Is this how you met? You didn't see each other face to face?
Meeting is when you MEET, you SEE each other in front of you, not on the webcam or the Internet or you read their words..... I mean, seriously.......... It really annoys the fuck out of me, when people say that they "met" someone, but they just talked via texts to each other....

So anyway. You believe 100% a girl you don't know, have never seen her or heard her.. You believe she is even a girl? Do you know how many lies people say over the Internet? You can't imagine... So yeah... really... I can't even comment on the whole thing, I just got outraged by two fucking things:

Στάλθηκε: 4:31 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Î`υγούστου 2013

I met a girl in a game. I felt a warm heat when I met her. It felt like Satan's energy. I felt really good when I was talking to her. I met a girl before that in the same game and she didn't make me feel that way.
This girl at the moment that we met made me feel really good. She gave me this feeling of courage, physical and mental strength. I heard something telling me "not her (meaning not my soul-mate

Wow... Wtf?You said: "Satan ALWAYS makes things happen based on what is best for you and comfortable to you." ....Comfortable? No. Unless you're in a position that there's really no other solution then yes, He will help you in some way, if you're in a great need but otherwise.. No. An enormous no. Satan does not want to spoil you. You will have to go through challenges, and overcoming your shyness is one of then. Do not have christian logic. Satan will not offer you whatever you desire, just because you meditate etc... You will be the one who will help yourself (of course Satan is always there for us, and He has helped me when the solution was entirely out of my reach AT THAT TIME but Satan is not a sugar daddy who will give us whatever we want, just because we're good kids. We must strive and undergo challenges to reach a higher level).
And for fuck's sake, what's the point of ""getting to know"" your loved one over the Internet if you do not ever intend to man up and face life from up close???I mean, seriously! This is the best part in life, and in loving one another, when you make new friendships and meet new people etc... It is the human connection that is so essential not what the letters say.

Απο: christ_is_a_lie <christ_is_a_lie@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:41 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Wondering about this love (long post :S)

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Στάλθηκε: 4:31 Ï€.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Î`υγοÏστου 2013

One would expect the "prophet of Amon-Ra" to be more courageous.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/79026

Trolls will be trolling, that's it.

Wow... Wtf?
You said: "Satan ALWAYS makes things happen based on what is best for you and comfortable to you." ....Comfortable? No. Unless you're in a position that there's really no other solution then yes, He will help you in some way, if you're in a great need but otherwise.. No. An enormous no. Satan does not want to spoil you. You will have to go through challenges, and overcoming your shyness is one of then. Do not have christian logic. Satan will not offer you whatever you desire, just because you meditate etc... You will be the one who will help yourself (of course Satan is always there for us, and He has helped me when the solution was entirely out of my reach AT THAT TIME but Satan is not a sugar daddy who will give us whatever we want, just because we're good kids. We must strive and undergo challenges to reach a higher level).

And for fuck's sake, what's the point of ""getting to know"" your loved one over the Internet if you do not ever intend to man up and face life from up close???
I mean, seriously! This is the best part in life, and in loving one another, when you make new friendships and meet new people etc... It is the human connection that is so essential not what the letters say.

Στάλθηκε: 6:41 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Î`υγούστου 2013

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

Στάλθηκε: 4:31 Ï€.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Î`υγοÏÏÆ'του 2013

because there is nothing else that it could mean) not long after we met. I always held that in mind and kept my guard regarding the fact if she is my soul-mate or not. I forgot to say that 15 minutes before meeting the girl I saw a blond girl in my mind. She was appearing on my mind and then fading then appearing then fading (lasted about 3 minutes). The girl and me got to know each other a lot. She seemed so perfect to me. She never lies, just like me. She told me not long after we met that she is in a wheelchair. I have a major hunched back and I am only 19 ( don't tell me to fix my back because I know and I am working on it daily). So this made us both feel that we are soul-mates. I kept hearing the "not her" from time to time. After a while, I wanted things to get more serious. I asked for her photo and she didn't give it to me. I asked her about 40 times. She didn't say no, she just wanted to upload it but never finished. She never called me
either
Spiritual Satanist. We didn't break up that time. We somehow bonded even more and our love towards each other grew even more. After I argued with a xian in the game about her beliefs, the girl this whole post is about suddenly became interested in Spiritual Satanism. She read the site and asked me what meditations should she do and stuff. I also felt a spark ignite within her that was not there. My love for her became too strong and over-came my worries about her being my soul-mate or not. I was sure of it. She then learned about a surgery that could fix her paralysis of the legs. She went to do the surgery. Strangely, the game closed down the next day during the evening. The game didn't give any warnings. Before she left, she said she loved me and I felt strongly that it's like as if she is saying bye to me. Like she won't come back. That turned out to be true. It's been 5 soon 6 days since I last spoke to her. She didn't log into facebook nor call
me.

Awww fuck, I wasted my time. _<WHY ISN'T THAT PERSON BANNED FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!??!
Απο: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
Στάλθηκε: 2:31 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: ΣÃ�‡ÎµÃ�„: [JoyofSatan666] Wondering about this love (long post :S)

Wow... Wtf?
You said:Β "Satan ALWAYS makes things happen based on what is best for you and comfortable to you."Β ....Comfortable? No. Unless you're in a position that there's really no other solution then yes, He will help you in some way, if you're in a great need but otherwise.. No. An enormous no. Satan does not want to spoil you. You will have to go through challenges, and overcoming your shyness is one of then. Do not have christian logic. Satan will not offer you whatever you desire, just because you meditate etc... You will be the one who will help yourself (of course Satan is always there for us, and He has helped me when the solution was entirely out of my reach AT THAT TIME but Satan is not a sugar daddy who will give us whatever we want, just because we're good kids. We must strive and undergo challenges to reach a higher level).

And for fuck's sake, what's the point of ""getting to know"" your loved one over the Internet if you do not ever intend to man up and face life from up close???
I mean, seriously! This is the best part in life, and in loving one another, when you make new friendships and meet new people etc... It is the human connection that is so essential not what the letters say.

Ξ£ΟάλθηκΡ: 6:41 ΞΌ.ΞΌ. Ξ Ξ±ΟΞ±ΟκΡυΞ�, 23 Ξ`Ο…Ξ³ΞΏΟΟΟΞΏΟ… 2013
ΞΞ­ΞΌΞ±: Re: ΓΒ£Γβ‘ΓΒ΅Γβ: [JoyofSatan666] ο»ΏWondering about this love (lonο»Ώg post :S)

Β 

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE THESE KIND OF THINGS PISSΓΒ MEΓΒ THE FUCK OUT DSJLFHSDLKFHSDLKFHDSLKFHJDSLKGES

ΓΒ£ΓβΓΒ¬ΓΒ»ΓΒΈΓΒ·ΓΒΊΓΒ΅: 4:31 Γβ¬.ΓΒΌ. ΓΒ ΓΒ­ΓΒΌΓβ¬ΓβΓΒ·, 22 Γ`Γβ¦ΓΒ³ΓΒΏΓΓΖ'ΓβΓΒΏΓβ¦ 2013
ΓΛΓΒ­ΓΒΌΓΒ±: [JoyofSatan666] Wondering about this love (long post :S)

ΓΒ 

because there is nothing else that it could mean) not long after we met. I always held that in mind and kept my guard regarding the fact if she is my soul-mate or not. I forgot to say that 15 minutes before meeting the girl I saw a blond girl in my mind. She was appearing on my mind and then fading then appearing then fading (lasted about 3 minutes). The girl and me got to know each other a lot. She seemed so perfect to me. She never lies, just like me. She told me not long after we met that she is in a wheelchair. I have a major hunched back and I am only 19 ( don't tell me to fix my back because I know and I am working on it daily). So this made us both feel that we are soul-mates. I kept hearing the "not her" from time to time. After a while, I wanted things to get more serious. I asked for her photo and she didn't give it to me. I asked her about 40 times. She didn't say no, she just wanted to upload it but never finished. She never called me
either
Spiritual Satanist. We didn't break up that time. We somehow bonded even more and our love towards each other grew even more. After I argued with a xian in the game about her beliefs, the girl this whole post is about suddenly became interested in Spiritual Satanism. She read the site and asked me what meditations should she do and stuff. I also felt a spark ignite within her that was not there. My love for her became too strong and over-came my worries about her being my soul-mate or not. I was sure of it. She then learned about a surgery that could fix her paralysis of the legs. She went to do the surgery. Strangely, the game closed down the next day during the evening. The game didn't give any warnings. Before she left, she said she loved me and I felt strongly that it's like as if she is saying bye to me. Like she won't come back. That turned out to be true. It's been 5 soon 6 days since I last spoke to her. She didn't log into facebook nor call
me.

Fire starter, I made some mistakes in my past. I was very seriously guided by enemies. Ea is truly wonderful because he showed me the way out of their filth. I am no longer guided by them. All I had to do was affirm that I am free in every way from angels, reptilians and greys and it worked. I am so sorry for what I said before. I admit that looking back at what I wrote (the post you said), I do sound insane. I am ashamed. I am trying hard to rid myself of enemy behavior. I am not an enemy but instead a Spiritual Satanist that lost his way during this wonderful Path. I HATE the enemies of Ea!

As I said, forget about this post. I'm sorry for even bringing it up. I will be going away from the groups now until I fully fix myself. You won't see me write anything until Ea says himself (when I could fully hear him) that I am fully detached in every way from enemies and ready. Thank you and bye.

PS; I know my behavior is troll-like and that is not on purpose.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Wow... Wtf?
You said: "Satan ALWAYS makes things happen based on what is best for you and comfortable to you." ....Comfortable? No. Unless you're in a position that there's really no other solution then yes, He will help you in some way, if you're in a great need but otherwise.. No. An enormous no. Satan does not want to spoil you. You will have to go through challenges, and overcoming your shyness is one of then. Do not have christian logic. Satan will not offer you whatever you desire, just because you meditate etc... You will be the one who will help yourself (of course Satan is always there for us, and He has helped me when the solution was entirely out of my reach AT THAT TIME but Satan is not a sugar daddy who will give us whatever we want, just because we're good kids. We must strive and undergo challenges to reach a higher level).

Στάλθηκε: 6:41 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 23 Î`υγούστου 2013

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

Στάλθηκε: 4:31 Ï€.μ. Πέμπτη, 22 Î`υγοÏÏÆ'του 2013

either
me.

"Ea" "Ea" "Ea" "Ea"... You can call him Satan you know? (or is any jewish blood in your that's afraid of typing the word?)
If you know your behavior is troll-like, then you better stop posting, just to merely show your respect towards the group.You didn't respond to the message I wrote... What makes you think that Satan will spoil you? Who do you think you are, or who do you think Satan is??? He's not our slave!
Απο: Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@...
Στάλθηκε: 4:40 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Wondering about this love (long post :S)

Fire starter, I made some mistakes in my past. I was very seriously guided by enemies. Ea is truly wonderful because he showed me the way out of their filth. I am no longer guided by them. All I had to do was affirm that I am free in every way from angels, reptilians and greys and it worked. I am so sorry for what I said before. I admit that looking back at what I wrote (the post you said), I do sound insane. I am ashamed. I am trying hard to rid myself of enemy behavior. I am not an enemy but instead a Spiritual Satanist that lost his way during this wonderful Path. I HATE the enemies of Ea!

As I said, forget about this post. I'm sorry for even bringing it up. I will be going away from the groups now until I fully fix myself. You won't see me write anything until Ea says himself (when I could fully hear him) that I am fully detached in every way from enemies and ready. Thank you and bye.

PS; I know my behavior is troll-like and that is not on purpose.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Wow... Wtf?

Στάλθηκε: 6:41 μ.μ. ΠαÏασκευή, 23 Î`υγοÏστου 2013
Θέμα: Re: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Wondering about this love (long post :S)

HAIL EA!!!!
HAIL ISIS!!!!
HAIL RA!!!!
HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

ΣÄάλθηκε: 4:31 À.μ. ΠέμÀÄη, 22 ÃŽ`Ã…γοÃÃÆ'ÄοÃ… 2013

either
me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back