Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Willing energy directly into something to empower it.

chriswells_fl

Short, simple question(s)

First, when we breathe energy into something. On the inhale we flood energy into it, and on the exhale make it bright and affirm/program it. Are both steps of flooding and brightening combined when simply willing energy?

Second, when doing this for our own auras, do we flood the energy into our light body, then brighten both the aura and our light body? I remember two things. One was into aura only for aura, other was light body then brighten aura. I'm wanting to clear it up

I'm making progress and feeling proud of myself. Progress is a good self-esteem boost, believe me.

Yeah, you got it; normally when doing Aura of Protection, I breathe it into my light body, and then surround myself with the white-gold energy. Breathing in energy in general empowers the aura. The foundation meditation helps with that as well as feeling the energy if you'd want to experiment with that.

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:55 PM, "chriswells_fl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Short, simple question(s)

First, when we breathe energy into something. On the inhale we flood energy into it, and on the exhale make it bright and affirm/program it. Are both steps of flooding and brightening combined when simply willing energy?

Second, when doing this for our own auras, do we flood the energy into our light body, then brighten both the aura and our light body? I remember two things. One was into aura only for aura, other was light body then brighten aura. I'm wanting to clear it up

I'm making progress and feeling proud of myself. Progress is a good self-esteem boost, believe me.

alright, thanks. that helps me out..I've gotten to a point in which I can do both breathing and simply directing it. sometimes my lungs don't cooperate or get tired from the breathing(asthma, got an affirmation going for my whole cardiovascular system though)..so willing it gives them a break(that's my phone account btw. mentioned it before though)
so that's some good news today, thanks

Hmm.. now this piques my interest as I might have been doing the aura of protection wrong.. I just breathe it into my body like normal like it described on the site and then with each exhale you brighten the white gold light. It didn't say anything about the light body.

Care to explain further?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back