Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Will Father accept me back?

calebgodwin

Hello. I am technically new here, considering I never actually posted, I've just been receiving the daily updates via email for awhile. But anyway, a few months ago, I dropped Satanism and became a Christian again mostly out of influence and uncertainty. After that (about a week later) I regained my belief in Satanism and did the dedication ritual again, and I felt alot better. But, I just read someone's post on this site that said "once you leave you can never come back, father will never accept you again". Is this true? Is there really no way for Father Satan to accept me again? Have the past three months in me believing that I'm a Satanist been a lie?

--- In [email protected], "calebgodwin" <screennameless@... wrote: Hello. I am technically new here, considering I never actually posted, I've just been receiving the daily updates via email for awhile. But anyway, a few months ago, I dropped Satanism and became a Christian again mostly out of influence and uncertainty. After that (about a week later) I regained my belief in Satanism and did the dedication ritual again, and I felt alot better. But, I just read someone's post on this site that said "once you leave you can never come back, father will never accept you again". Is this true? Is there really no way for Father Satan to accept me again? Have the past three months in me believing that I'm a Satanist been a lie? Welcome back brother! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back