Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wicked dreams

noncollective113

i am still very new to this, but on several occasions while i slept, i have encountered this entity, i think. i think it may be a ghost, but it's presence is strong, an bald man dressed in a tuxedo. on my first encounter, it started out that i was riding with my sister in her car down the highway, a mac truck lost control coming from the other direction, and hit us head on. it went black, this entity opened up the trunk, to let me out and told me to follow him. the scenery was cobble stone streets and old timey building. i followed him up to a room that was shaped like an octagon with books on every wall. people in black were reading the books of the shelves, he told me to leave the room, walking out, i looked back and the door i came out was gone. looking forward again, there was a dog, but it's head looked like that of a crocodile or alligators, very similar to that of ancient Egyptians mythology. i don't know why, but for some reason i went to pet it on the head and it bit me, jolted with what seemed to be electricity, i woke up.

on the second occasion i can remember, i met up with this man and talked to him for a while. something was weird though, his pupils were not dilated right with the sun in his eyes, i moved my hand over his eye's and the lights flashed, his eye's were pure black, backing off i became a little scared, this was when i was distancing myself from christianity, he stood up and the light flashed again, and the guy turned into a giant fucking cockroach. it came up on me in an aggressive manner, in an attempt to intimidate me, when it jumped at me i did not flinch, but just jumped back at him in an attempt to intimidate him to no avail. that's when i said to myself, 'i gotta get away.' walking into my living room, i looked back, there was no giant cockroach, but three people with almost white skin, a woman with black hair, a man in a cowboy hat and one other i can't recall his appearance, but they almost looked like zombies. i was thrown onto the couch, and the woman jumped on me and started biting me. that is when i woke up.
what does it mean? what were these things that were chasing me and why does this old jew looking motherfucker keep coming back to me? i strongly feel that he is not a good spirit, but trying to frighten me in to believing in this false god.
if you guys have any analysis on this you should e-mail me back.

they are just trying to scare you, trying to make you turn back. the next time you are dreaming, my opinion is to fight them, with blue energy, or physical fight them in your dream. there has been many occasions when i had to fight in my dream. the one time i gave up, i was sent to a temple, some man with a robe came out and told me to never give up, i then went back to fighting. basically, you are being attack. if you are new, they are trying to scare you back to the lie. the greys or other enimies of father satan, mainly greys first. just keep strong and meditate, empower yourself. NEVER GIVE UP
hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noncollective113" <noncollective113@... wrote:

i am still very new to this, but on several occasions while i slept, i have encountered this entity, i think. i think it may be a ghost, but it's presence is strong, an bald man dressed in a tuxedo. on my first encounter, it started out that i was riding with my sister in her car down the highway, a mac truck lost control coming from the other direction, and hit us head on. it went black, this entity opened up the trunk, to let me out and told me to follow him. the scenery was cobble stone streets and old timey building. i followed him up to a room that was shaped like an octagon with books on every wall. people in black were reading the books of the shelves, he told me to leave the room, walking out, i looked back and the door i came out was gone. looking forward again, there was a dog, but it's head looked like that of a crocodile or alligators, very similar to that of ancient Egyptians mythology. i don't know why, but for some reason i went to pet it on the head and it bit me, jolted with what seemed to be electricity, i woke up.

on the second occasion i can remember, i met up with this man and talked to him for a while. something was weird though, his pupils were not dilated right with the sun in his eyes, i moved my hand over his eye's and the lights flashed, his eye's were pure black, backing off i became a little scared, this was when i was distancing myself from christianity, he stood up and the light flashed again, and the guy turned into a giant fucking cockroach. it came up on me in an aggressive manner, in an attempt to intimidate me, when it jumped at me i did not flinch, but just jumped back at him in an attempt to intimidate him to no avail. that's when i said to myself, 'i gotta get away.' walking into my living room, i looked back, there was no giant cockroach, but three people with almost white skin, a woman with black hair, a man in a cowboy hat and one other i can't recall his appearance, but they almost looked like zombies. i was thrown onto the couch, and the woman jumped on me and started biting me. that is when i woke up.
what does it mean? what were these things that were chasing me and why does this old jew looking motherfucker keep coming back to me? i strongly feel that he is not a good spirit, but trying to frighten me in to believing in this false god.

Stop doing drugs.

Not but really, I don't know seems a very interesting dream. The first dream seemed actually to be positive. This entity led you to a library so I guess it means knowledge and that he wants the best for you, when he said you had to go away, and when you got bit by the creature, seems like it's about you not being ready? I don't know.

The second sounds pretty wicked and straight on an intimidation try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noncollective113" <noncollective113@ wrote:

thanks man.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: wicked dreams

Stop doing drugs.

Not but really, I don't know seems a very interesting dream. The first dream seemed actually to be positive. This entity led you to a library so I guess it means knowledge and that he wants the best for you, when he said you had to go away, and when you got bit by the creature, seems like it's about you not being ready? I don't know.

The second sounds pretty wicked and straight on an intimidation try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noncollective113" <noncollective113@ wrote:

i am still very new to this, but on several occasions while i slept, i have encountered this entity, i think. i think it may be a ghost, but it's presence is strong, an bald man dressed in a tuxedo. on my first encounter, it started out that i was riding with my sister in her car down the highway, a mac truck lost control coming from the other direction, and hit us head on. it went black, this entity opened up the trunk, to let me out and told me to follow him. the scenery was cobble stone streets and old timey building. i followed him up to a room that was shaped like an octagon with books on every wall. people in black were reading the books of the shelves, he told me to leave the room, walking out, i looked back and the door i came out was gone. looking forward again, there was a dog, but it's head looked like that of a crocodile or alligators, very similar to that of ancient Egyptians mythology. i don't know why, but for some reason i went
to pet it on the head and it bit me, jolted with what seemed to be electricity, i woke up.
on the second occasion i can remember, i met up with this man and talked to him for a while. something was weird though, his pupils were not dilated right with the sun in his eyes, i moved my hand over his eye's and the lights flashed, his eye's were pure black, backing off i became a little scared, this was when i was distancing myself from christianity, he stood up and the light flashed again, and the guy turned into a giant fucking cockroach. it came up on me in an aggressive manner, in an attempt to intimidate me, when it jumped at me i did not flinch, but just jumped back at him in an attempt to intimidate him to no avail. that's when i said to myself, 'i gotta get away.' walking into my living room, i looked back, there was no giant cockroach, but three people with almost white skin, a woman with black hair, a man in a cowboy hat and one other i can't recall his appearance, but they almost looked like zombies. i was thrown onto the couch,
and the woman jumped on me and started biting me. that is when i woke up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back