Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why

curiousanimefan said:
why jews are so successful at business and other stuff do they use some sorta kike magic
Yes, they do. They use stolen occult power which is stolen from us (Gentiles) and we are currently in the process of taking it back with Final RTR.

It's not limited to financial success. Jews have pulled off things like Communistic nations with killing of massive amounts of people to feed energy into their system and Christianity & Islam where people are being used as a psychic power conduits for jewish purposes.

kabbalahexposed.com
exposingchristianity.com

Exactly. The deck is stacked in their favor, and this has been the case for millennia.

However, our warfare is changing this.

curiousanimefan said:
why jews are so successful at business and other stuff do they use some sorta kike magic

They stole and corrupted all spiritual knowledge from our population, keeping us ignorant and oblivious of those powers.

Meanwhile they use this very knowledge and those powers to enslave Humanity, to curse gentiles, to bless the jews, and to protect them.
They also use all believers of Christianity, Islam and all Jews. Their „God“ YHWH (the God if those 3 religions) is just an energy vortex. They use this great pool of energy for their spells.
Each time when someone loves Jesus, „God“, angels, or Prays, this person feeds energy into this vortex. That’s why they always say you habe to let Jesus into your heart and love him. Because thats when you give this vortex mor energy.

Also a sodenote: I have noticed that people, who strongly believe in the Xian Program, most suffer the most, wither because of illnes, severe psychological problems (like suicidal thought all the time etc), or maybe thier family and children suffer etc. Then they even pray more, because they want to be saved.. feeding even more energy into this vortex.

They make this people on purpose suffer, so they seek salvation from „god“ and pray as mich as possible.

It is a giant hoax and trap. Just selected few to use this energy for their magick and their people.

But in the end of the day, I do not even feel sorry for those christians. It is their own fault they suffer.
If you tell them about Satan, they will not listen and maybe even insult him. Let them suffer while they live, let them enter damnation, because their soul will become weaker and weaker, ans eventually too weak to sustain itself, because they do not meditate.

I only feels sympathy for our people, or even atheists.

I do not feel sympathy for hardcore „religious“ people.

BUT WE WILL END THIS! NOT TO SAVE EVERY IDIOT ON THIS WORLD. BUT TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE, RACE AND OUR OWN SOULS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back