Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why xian or catholic scared using sigil/symbol ?

as the title i wanna ask why xian church or catholic church scared using satan sigil if the truth is jesus was baalzebub why not xian church and chatolic church scare using baalzebub sigil or symbol or using Satan sigil in the church??

as the title i wanna ask why xian church or catholic church scared using satan sigil if the truth is jesus was baalzebub why not xian church and chatolic church scare using baalzebub sigil or symbol or using Satan sigil in the church??
I got an headache reading this one

if the truth is jesus was baalzebub
That's not the truth, it is a lie. Jesus isn't a real being, he never existed, and certainly is not Baalzebul.

Lord Baalzebul is a God in our side, he is not affiliated with the enemy and isn't any enemy being.

No fake enemy being has anything to do with our Gods.

zeus is baalzevulon then enemy calling that deus than enemy calling again jesus that man was a named christ proclain with combine he name with jesus so then name was jesus christ then he was begin staring to creating religion from small to large only for worship him the false prophet.

The fact that the name "jesus" comes from Ie Zeus (Zeus come), it doesn't mean that "jesus" is Zeus/Baalzebul.

Anyway, xians don't know anything about this. Only those in the occult know this.

They are scared that if they think about Satan enough, their souls will be raped and dammed, or something like that.

Then the only Satanic symbols they know are the Pentagram and the Inverted Cross.

Think before asking next time.

zeus is baalzevulon then enemy calling that deus than enemy calling again jesus that man was a named christ proclain with combine he name with jesus so then name was jesus christ then he was begin staring to creating religion from small to large only for worship him the false prophet.
They just stole names and use it for their jewish character (the jews who invented this story).
Also Basileos is a stolen title that belong to Zeus, and related to Baal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back