Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why SJW's are retarded

angryshaman666

Never Satisified: Why Apologizing To SJWs Is Useless
Its not enough for them to get you fired for "racism, political incorrectness, homophobia, xenophobia, antisemitism" or whatever other bullshit labels they learned from jews without also trying to have you arrested and robbed of your 2nd amendment rights.
This video contains HILARIOUS examples of just how batshit insane these SJW libertards really are and how far they will go to slander and buttfuck you for saying something they dont agree with....rather for refusing to bend over for their bullshit.
Ironically these liberal assclowns hate the 1st and 2nd amendment but at the same time dont realize those are the same amendments that let them complain in the first place.
THANKS JEWS

Have you seen the video of the guy walking around Harvard campus with a fake petition to abolish the 1st amendment? A lot of fuckers signed it. Isn't Harvard where presidents, big time lawyers, judges, etc.. come from? How could they not know how bad that would be? Fucking sjws, man.

Oh sorry I didn't know about the Xian shit at the end. I got too pissed off and closed it before it finished. Education system is fucked.

Universities used to be a place for the truly intelligent people, the people with higher minds and a greater understanding of the finer, more sublimal things in this world. 

Now just about everyone can get into university. With the introduction of jew controlled education and private schooling everybody with money can get a phd and call himself a doctor of some kind. 

Also society today is so fucked that anybody without a phd trying to speak about a subject or talk about scientific research or whatever will be doubted at best. 

People with common sense have no meaning in this world anymore. In fact dispite there being so much knowledge widely available for everybody to read, more than there ever was throughout recent history, the people of today have become more stupid and naïve aswell as uneducated then they ever were.. 

From a very young age I never liked school, because I questioned all the information I was given and believed it to work diffrently somehow.. I dropped out of school, but got back into it again recently. Currently I am studying gymnasium, but most of the information given in our classes is something a third grader can understand, but the system itself is so useless and time wasting I just loose all motivation to do anything for it. I want to be challenged, work on something greater, learn things with true meaning, not the same things repeated over and over just for the sake of it, with baseless theories made by depraved proffessors being the focus of most of our programs. 

I wanted to go to university and get a nice doctorate into some interesting subject, but there is truly nothing that you are taught in any schools or subjects that is free from the influence and misinformation of the enemy. Most renowned "professors" are jews, same as people with professional medical careers, bussines careers and just about everything else. 

I will finish school just because it is required in order to stand on your own two feet in this modern society and probably will give uni a shot, but in the end it is complete bullshit for the most part. I'm not the smartest individual, or the most knowledgeable, but I sure as hell have more common sense than my peers from school who are already finished with their education and have started with their slave careers while getting high on drugs and getting drunk like children, filling their lives with depression and compliance. 

Look at this world, what it has come to. Books as the bible are considered literature, homocidal maniacs are studying in universities. People with no backbone who bend over to the jewvernment in their own free will, who accept their fates and forgive everyone, who turn the other cheek even when their children and parents are murdered are considered saints. Culture has lost all meaning and all beauty. The whole world is living for death, with material love as their foremost instinct. It's just sad that people have truly degraded to such an extend without even realizing it. 

At least some of us have realized this and we can shine Satans light onto this world to safe it from depravity and death. 

Sorry for my rant, I got a little carried away. 
HAIL SATAN!

Aids Skrillex is the mascot of everything SJW.....

AIDS Skrillex is a mama's boy who got caught fucking a dog on camera.He is indeed the embodiment of libertardism.

On Friday, March 25, 2016 3:33 PM, "mageson6666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Aids Skrillex is the mascot of everything SJW.....

Whatever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"? Seriously. People are becoming such babies, whining, "He called me a mean name" or, in this case, "He made monkey noises at me!" Whatever happened to giving the offender the middle finger, telling him to fuck off, and/or mocking him back? Simple solution.

...sigh. I know, that's too mature for SJWs.

ROFL yes. These libertards are the biggest most immature crybabies on the planet.You can NEVER reason with these assclowns because they are INSANE

On Friday, March 25, 2016 12:43 PM, "alexendorian@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Whatever happened to "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"? Seriously. People are becoming such babies, whining, "He called me a mean name" or, in this case, "He made monkey noises at me!" Whatever happened to giving the offender the middle finger, telling him to fuck off, and/or mocking him back? Simple solution.

...sigh. I know, that's too mature for SJWs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back