Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why pray ask for protection

Amun

I am new to Satanism and therefore I ask questions that seem quite obvious to others... I was wondering why we need all the time to pray and meditate for protection? Who will harm us? In those who are without, the answer is very clear and obvious but how do we explain this?

Enemy angels, greys and other ET's. The xian "god" might not exist, but there are enemy ET's behind it.

And we don't pray, we create an aura of protection, program it to deflect attacks and it builds up in a certain period of time and you won't need to program it again. It will be strong enough.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amun" <amunhayem@... wrote:

I am new to Satanism and therefore I ask questions that seem quite obvious to others... I was wondering why we need all the time to pray and meditate for protection? Who will harm us? In those who are without, the answer is very clear and obvious but how do we explain this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back