Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why paper money was invented

magus

Greetings
  Was going through the book "The International Jew" By Ford(yes the founder of Ford Automobile )whose famous quote was "you can have it in any colour as long as it is black(referring to his iconic Model -T).Got me thinking and what little knowledge i have why paper money was invented.May be wrong but this is how i interpret this. Had read the book "Protocols of the Learned Elders Of Zion" where they state that the world is a place where the jews are supposed to rule own and enslave everyone and everything as they have a divine right..It also states that to do that one has to control the economy of the various nation and also gain control of information(that way they decide who reads what read somewhere that rotschilds owned Reuters which ultimately gained control of Associated Press they decide what news is released.They also set the price of gold.) The jews also control the entertainment industry .  Here goes please bear with me also please point out any flaws in my theory

When people started trad[/IMG]</var>als make up one Toman)  The World bank,IMF, Bank Of International Settlements, WTO,WHO,United Nations(formerly known as League Of Nations .All of them are  controlled by Rothschild,Rockefeller or their cronies and by other kike families and all policies favour them .
  [/IMG]The H[/IMG]House of Rothschild  which i came across this is nothing new but i think something which i should share with my brethen in JoS This is the link     http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... .htm&nbsp; ENJOY !
[/B]HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Paper money was a bank note worth the amount of metals equal to it in holding. It was a IOU note basically. It was used for practical reasons originally.  The Founders stated any paper notes not backed by metals are worthless. And the point of the notes was to only be exchanged for goods or services they where never ment to be a  commodity unto itself. Locke pretty well summed up such a system. When the jews pushed their banking-economic system in to power they changed all this they created different tricks that allowed them to print massive amounts of money to buy out and own entire nations with their usury. While reducing the rest of us to economic feudalism. Turning paper money into its own commodity where they make money off printing, trading and even selling debt. When the jews got American taken off the gold standard they went to town even worse. The jew banks have a quiet currency wihich is not fiat based and backed by metals. That they use it to buy up massive amounts of properity with during their created depressions as well.  But.... The reality is the gold standard does have to go sooner or later with major change in the demographic's because there is not enough metals to go around and you create a scarity economy. Hitler took Germany off the gold standard and created a massive economy regeneration.  So it can be done benevolently. In the end money is only a third party inanimate object that is traded for goods and services. People could literally agree to make monopoly money the new currency. So gold, silver, paper. Whatever. The econmony is to serve the people and uplift them not to make them slaves to it. While creating an abnormal capitalist class system that is dysegnic and dysfunctional along with its destructive greed, narcissism and poverty consciousness. Its an inorganic system. Monetary values become moral values.No mistake liberalism and capitalism go hand in hand. The whole system is shit, not just the currency model. In the end a system without currency will need to be manifested. The ancients originally valued gold for its ability to last. All the sacred knowledge was inscripted onto golden plates or other percious materials so it would last forever. They went to the length of building massive stone codes as Temples for the same reason. Such a society can only be created with spiritualism at its core, over time. etc
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:50:21 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Why paper money was invented

Greetings
  Was going through the book "The International Jew" By Ford(yes the founder of Ford Automobile )whose famous quote was "you can have it in any colour as long as it is black(referring to his iconic Model -T).Got me thinking and what little knowledge i have why paper money was invented.May be wrong but this is how i interpret this. Had read the book "Protocols of the Learned Elders Of Zion" where they state that the world is a place where the jews are supposed to rule own and enslave everyone and everything as they have a divine right..It also states that to do that one has to control the economy of the various nation and also gain control of information(that way they decide who reads what read somewhere that rotschilds owned Reuters which ultimately gained control of Associated Press they decide what news is released.They also set the price of gold.) The jews also control the entertainment industry .  Here goes please bear with me also please point out any flaws in my theory

When people started trad[/IMG]</var>als make up one Toman)  The World bank,IMF, Bank Of International Settlements, WTO,WHO,United Nations(formerly known as League Of Nations .All of them are  controlled by Rothschild,Rockefeller or their cronies and by other kike families and all policies favour them .
  [/IMG]The H[/IMG]House of Rothschild  which i came across this is nothing new but i think something which i should share with my brethen in JoS This is the link     http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... .htm&nbsp; ENJOY !
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Like Don said, the Jews are the ones that ruined the US paper money. I believe this all goes along with their plan. They want every Gentile to live a completely worthless, fake and meaningless life. They want everyone to believe in their kike-shit programs (Completely Fake, nothing but Lies), and then work for the system. They want us to work hard at our jobs, only to achieve a small stack of paper money, that only has value because the system says it does. Their "religions" are not real, their Money is not real. They want the life of every Gentile to be nothing but a Lie, from birth canal to grave site- nothing but a lie. The enemy wants us to just die, but living a life full of falsehoods and lies will suffice. Satan and Our Gods want the Opposite for us, they want us to live our lives to their fullest extent and Become as they are. They want us to Live and Know the Truth! Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:50 PM

Greetings

HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

<td val[/IMG]So true but there vile plans will never work because we have Enki and the Gods on our side and we will have all the power us Gentiles were meant to have soon.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Why paper money was invented
Sent: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 2:40:22 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Like Don said, the Jews are the ones that ruined the US paper money. I believe this all goes along with their plan. They want every Gentile to live a completely worthless, fake and meaningless life. They want everyone to believe in their kike-shit programs (Completely Fake, nothing but Lies), and then work for the system. They want us to work hard at our jobs, only to achieve a small stack of paper money, that only has value because the system says it does. Their "religions" are not real, their Money is not real. They want the life of every Gentile to be nothing but a Lie, from birth canal to grave site- nothing but a lie. The enemy wants us to just die, but living a life full of falsehoods and lies will suffice. Satan and Our Gods want the Opposite for us, they want us to live our lives to their fullest extent and Become as they are. They want us to Live and Know the Truth!  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:50 PM

Greetings

HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

[/TD]

Greetings;

The Jewish systems have been established to control not only the spiritual knowledge and political power of the gentiles, but to control them economically as well. Today's society is certainly addicted to materialism and money. In the news, all you hear are news about the economy. In reality, the economy of the world is run by the Jewish Banks and Business Systems that control the economy of the world, the Jewish abuse this system by being the ones that make billions whether the system is doing well or not doing well. We need to ask our GODS for protection during these difficult time, as it seems that for many countries things will get worse, it will be a long time before things get better, again. We are certainly living difficult times. We all need to be asking our Father Satan and our Gods for protection during these challenging times. Brother Zelsioux.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings

Was going through the book "The International Jew" By Ford(yes the founder of Ford Automobile )whose famous quote was "you can have it in any colour as long as it is black(referring to his iconic Model -T).Got me thinking and what little knowledge i have why paper money was invented.May be wrong but this is how i interpret this. Had read the book "Protocols of the Learned Elders Of Zion" where they state that the world is a place where the jews are supposed to rule own and enslave everyone and everything as they have a divine right..It also states that to do that one has to control the economy of the various nation and also gain control of information(that way they decide who reads what read somewhere that rotschilds owned Reuters which ultimately gained control of Associated Press they decide what news is released.They also set the price of gold.) The jews also control the entertainment industry .  Here goes please bear with me also please point out
any flaws in my theory

When people started trading there was a barter system where people would exchange goods for goods or goods for services rendered.Then as men begun to prosper the set currency became gold,silver, salt(read somewhere that Greek slave traders often bartered salt for slaves, giving rise to the
expression that someone was "not worth his salt." Roman legionnaires
were paid in saltâ€"salarium, the Latin origin of the word "salary). Mostly it was the gold or silver  and in some places bronze. As gold and silver has its own value and can be traded in any part of the world for anything it would not give someone sitting in his office in europe the power  to make policies which would effect another country (say china) and it would not give that person a percentage as transaction fees(read somewhere that the rotschilds make millions  per week in transaction fees alone)also how would that person be able to control anyone or country if they could not control the price of the said currency and how could they ruin a nation that had silver or gold as its currency as they had to produce the gold or silver(they could not put fake gold or silver coins would cost too much.In comes paper currency they convinced people it is easier to carry than gold or silver and they(the jews)could play around with the country by causing a
crash(by contracting the paper currency available in the country)or inhflation by increasing the supply of paper currency (they have done both and they do not have the gold to back up the value of the currency floating in the country). They fix the rate the currency should be traded at and whether the currency of a country(usually those hostile to them)should be accepted.Example: No country dealing with Iran accepts payment in Iranian Tomans(Tomans and Riyals are the Iranian currency.  10 Riyals make up one Toman)  The World bank,IMF, Bank Of International Settlements, WTO,WHO,United Nations(formerly known as League Of Nations .All of them are  controlled by Rothschild,Rockefeller or their cronies and by other kike families and all policies favour them .

In conclusion i am posting a link     The History of the House of Rothschild  which i came across this is nothing new but i think something which i should share with my brethen in JoS This is the link     http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... 3%82%c2%a0 ENJOY !

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL

HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back