Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why paper money was invented

magus

Greetings
  Was going through the book "The International Jew" By Ford(yes the founder of Ford Automobile )whose famous quote was "you can have it in any colour as long as it is black(referring to his iconic Model -T).Got me thinking and what little knowledge i have why paper money was invented.May be wrong but this is how i interpret this. Had read the book "Protocols of the Learned Elders Of Zion" where they state that the world is a place where the jews are supposed to rule own and enslave everyone and everything as they have a divine right..It also states that to do that one has to control the economy of the various nation and also gain control of information(that way they decide who reads what read somewhere that rotschilds owned Reuters which ultimately gained control of Associated Press they decide what news is released.They also set the price of gold.) The jews also control the entertainment industry .  Here goes please bear with me also please point out any flaws in my theory

When people started trad[/IMG]</var>als make up one Toman)  The World bank,IMF, Bank Of International Settlements, WTO,WHO,United Nations(formerly known as League Of Nations .All of them are  controlled by Rothschild,Rockefeller or their cronies and by other kike families and all policies favour them .
  [/IMG]The H[/IMG]House of Rothschild  which i came across this is nothing new but i think something which i should share with my brethen in JoS This is the link     http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradf ... .htm&nbsp; ENJOY !
[/B]HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back