Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why I can not feel Satanas even though I can feel rest of our Gods?

Vivivi

Greetings to all brothers and sisters,

I have been a SS for 2 years but there is a point I never understand:
When I do perform Satan's ritual, I can not feel his energy. But I feel great when I vibrate Satanas. And I feel him while praying to him as Shiva. (I am not even Indian, interesting.) But I feel our other Gods while performing their power ritual.

I am really confused.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Are you meditating on his sigil afterwards? That is a necessary step, if you are and you still dont feel his energy have you performed the dedication ritual because this is yet again a necessary step, if you have perhaps its psychological on your part due to conditioning about the name Satan if this still isnt the case then do you think you have done something to displease him?

Lastly Satan is the greatest of the Gods the holiest of holies as such in order to feel his energy your energy must likewise be pretty good at the bare minimum, try doing Baalzebul's ritual his energy has a similar level of intensity to Satan's if you cant feel Baalzebul's energy then the problem is you arent advanced enough yet and the solution is to keep progressing, if you can feel his energy and none of my other suggestions seems correct than someone more advanced than myself would have to be the one to help you.

This could be blockages on your interpretation of Satan. Deep down, some things from your past might still affect how open you are to His energy.
This will be fixed over time with daily Cleaning and studying.
You might also need to just generally get better at perceiving energy, which comes with time meditating and doing the God Rituals.

In any case, just give it time and practice, and meditate more.

I did Satan's ritual and I woke up the next day at like 8 am with full energy as if I slept 11 hours. I slept at 2 in the morning that night.

It will come in time and most importantly at the right time. Supreme Satan's connection is maximum vast and deep, of mystic mystery and all great titles attached to this, therefore as you advance and keep on the path He will reveal Himself to you. Here is the maximum degree of sophistication that cannot be easily grasped in physical sense, but spiritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back