Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why call him satan and not lucifer?

wrinkely

Curious why everyone is referring to him as Satan....it has so many negative connotations and the name Lucifer is beautiful, and to me, seems more respectful...any insight appreciated.

That usually happens because of lack of research into the real meaning of the word Satan. It doesn't have any negative connotations at all. It means "enemy" and "adversary"in the enemy's language (therefore making Satan the enemy of the jews. Nothing negative with that, just truth. Satan really hates the kikes for all the lies and crimes against him" as well as "Eternal Truth" in Sanskrit. Look up in previous posts. Satan is the preferable name to use, as it's not only very positive in Sanskrit, but it also makes our enemies cringe in fear. Seriously, the jews ALWAYS avoid that name as they have subconscious hang ups with it. They know Satan will kick their asses. That's the reasons the kikes who pretend to be Satanists to fool the xian sheep you'll notice that they never really use the name Satan at all. And it's a further reason for us to call Him Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wrinkely" <wrinkely@... wrote:

Curious why everyone is referring to him as Satan....it has so many negative connotations and the name Lucifer is beautiful, and to me, seems more respectful...any insight appreciated.

Because there is more power in the name of SATAN and the enemies and angels fear this powerful name .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 14:36:01 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: why call him satan and not lucifer?
  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wrinkely" <wrinkely@... wrote:

This:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/29096

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

This reply by High Priestess Zildar Raasi is very relevant: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/15854

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wrinkely" <wrinkely@ wrote:

Sat means illuminated or shining and An stands for the serpent. Hence: "Shining Serpent." With Lucifer the LU is also HU. Which means Shining but the H denotes the serpent. Hence Lucifer as a title comes back to the same: "Shining Serpent." As Satan was also worshipped as the God HU also called Wod, Wodan. etc This is why the Masons originally worshipped Lucifer as they where from the Templars who where made up of the Druidic Royal houses: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/423 Templars:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/231   This is why the Cathar's worshipped Him as Lucibel it means: "Shining Serpent." Another spelling of Lucifier as Otto Rahn pointed out.  More on the name Satan: Sat-An is Sanskirt which is the original language and the language of the Gods.

In Sanskirt SAT means Truth. Truth in the ancient world was another name for
illumination and transformation of the soul. When the kundalini power rises it
brings a person to SAT by illumination of the consciousness it brings which is
what they where depicting by the title of Truth...... This is why the
strength of the soul is its ability to reach levels of truth in the Egyptian
texts. Levels of empowerment.

An as the prefix of Ananta Shesha which is the primordial serpent. Depicted
as a serpent in a golden circle clutching its tail. The sign of the Magnum
Opus. This golden serpent Is given the title of "Eternity" [Ananta]. And
refers to the title of "Lord of Time." As time in this sense relates to the
perfection of the soul.

SATAN translates out to a title of: "Eternal [in the context of perfected]
life."

To: wrinkely <wrinkely@...; [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:00:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: why call him satan and not lucifer?
  This reply by High Priestess Zildar Raasi is very relevant: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/15854

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "wrinkely" <wrinkely@... wrote:

These webite owners are not interested in Satan's opinion, they want to fit Satanism to their own fantasies. Or in the worst case they are jews as jews fears Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

http://www.loveenki.com/enki_gb/enki-hi ... ame-satan/

Someone inform me about that website? I mean its pretty much aligned with our systems, same Gods and all. Except that link I posted stood out like a sore thumb. A REALLY sore thumb....
Someone enlighten me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wrinkely" <wrinkely@ wrote:

This site is just blasphemying my Father Satan imagine they said that Satan is a thoughtform this is completely kikish .why do you have to post this site anyways Hail Satan|Lucifer Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:29:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: why call him satan and not lucifer?

Someone inform me about that website? I mean its pretty much aligned with our systems, same Gods and all. Except that link I posted stood out like a sore thumb. A REALLY sore thumb....
Someone enlighten me?

I too am curious,I like Lucifer better :) is that disrespectful to say?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 4:29 PM

Someone enlighten me?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "wrinkely" <wrinkely@... wrote:

They state it in that page Enki is not Satan. Even in red letters. Well i guess that is another bull shit new age website.

Hail Satan!
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: why call him satan and not lucifer?

This site is just blasphemying my Father Satan imagine they said that Satan is a thoughtform this is completely kikish .why do you have to post this site anyways Hail Satan|Lucifer Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:29:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: why call him satan and not lucifer?

Someone enlighten me?

It's just a little whore who likes to play with cocks. Literally. There's an article there attacking the Greek people because they put small cocks in their statues.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Someone enlighten me?

See the other posts. Satan is a positive word and usually preferred for the reasons we explained. It's important to read and study the meaning without having any hang-ups with the name Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nathan Stawz <lost_be_found@... wrote:

I too am curious,
I like Lucifer better :) is that disrespectful to say?

Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 4:29 PM

Someone enlighten me?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "wrinkely" <wrinkely@ wrote:

I also like to add:

"6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned."

Why is your post still here? :)

Someone enlighten me?

Its an enemy site. That person has been steal vast tracts of information from the JoS my articles included and along with stating we should all love the kike, new age communism.etc
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:19:26 AM
  It's just a little whore who likes to play with cocks. Literally. There's an article there attacking the Greek people because they put small cocks in their statues.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Someone enlighten me?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "wrinkely" <wrinkely@ wrote:

jews mix truth with fiction to slip their lies in and corrupt knowledge.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I also like to add:

"6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

Someone enlighten me?

I'm very sorry... It just kept popping up in my mind about that link... I need to be more guarded when it comes to these things. I didn't mean any bad intentions or ill will.
Sorry to all!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

This site is just blasphemying my Father Satan imagine they said that Satan is a thoughtform this is completely kikish .why do you have to post this site anyways Hail Satan|Lucifer
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:29:33
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Someone enlighten me?

Deleted it! Sorry for the troubles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I also like to add:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

Someone enlighten me?

Why call him satan? Because he is the adversary of the kikes of course! Learn Sanskrit, if you please.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 13, 2013, at 12:36 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

I also like to add:

Someone enlighten me?

Many people mistakenly think that if we call Satan Satan we'll be in an inferior position to xians in our spiritual warfare and standing and we'll attract very few people. I'll explain why this is wrong:

1)If you're fighting an enemy, and that enemy uses a negatively-charged word against you, you never leave the enemy free to use that word against you. That would happen if we avoided the name Satan, they'd be free to use this in a negative way against us continuing to spreading lies with no defense from our part. The only solutions are either to take the word and use it against them (such as calling the christian god Satan) or turning it into something positive and use it as a banner of honor. And it doesn't matter if the word is accurate or not (in our case it's not, as Satan means Truth in Sanskrit).

2)If we avoid the name Satan and use something like Enki not only nobody really knows who Enki is so less people will come, but we'll only attract fluffy bunny new age wiccan wannabes who follow christian teachings. The entire purpose here is to bring strong warriors. Not to make a new neo-pagan religion for fluffy bunnies which resembles xianity, but to stand in opposition to xianity and other enemy lies. And as Satan means enemy in the enemy's language, that's the perfect word to show that to them.

3)If we don't clear up the misconceptions about the name Satan and simply avoid it, not only will xians will continue spreading lies about Satan, but the reverse xians who believe enemy lies about Satan will continue doing stupid things in Satan's name with no opposition on our part. Our job is not to let them do what they want, but to wake them up and tell them that what they're doing is wrong and against Satan.

4)For those who don't understand it, what we do is take the name Satan and clear it of any negative meaning and assigning to it positive values. We are not lazy idiots who sit and say "ooh this is negative" and avoid it without doing any further research on its real meaning and origins. That's the best action in the long term, to clarify the true meaning, as we're both disarming the enemy and bringing more people who already know about Satan but have misconceptions, and we clear those misconceptions they have.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], As <nwood111@... wrote:

Why call him satan? Because he is the adversary of the kikes of course! Learn Sanskrit, if you please.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2013, at 12:36 AM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

I also like to add:

Someone enlighten me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back