Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

why are there no pages on JoS for LEVITATION?

masterfulsatan

this is just me wondering why there are no instructions on joy of satan website explaining what levitation is, and how to do it,

i mean it may not seem important for our overall cause,
but it would be very useful for many other things,

if i am wrong could someone direct me to the page that explains what levitation truly is, and how to do it?

if there is no page,
i hope one is made eventually. levitation seems very interesting and again very useful for certain situations.

thank you,
praise satan and his demons.

i already told just a few posts ago on the how to,it just manipulating the air element.in the invoking air page at meditation said that the air element is used for levitating,u as advancing in meditation will realise that to levitate u need to learn invoking it,then feeling it,then condensing it,n circulating it,well circulating wont cause it,it enhances ur ability to control it along with training more parts of ur body to handle the air element,those who condensed the element within them know just how powerful this is n how,depending on ur body itself,the elements impacted the body.ur body need to be trained,no different than doing yoga to increase flexibility n enabling the prana to circulate. this why it takes a year or more to be able to do this.the body need to be transformed.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 7:42:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] why are there no pages on JoS for LEVITATION?

this is just me wondering why there are no instructions on joy of satan website explaining what levitation is, and how to do it,

i mean it may not seem important for our overall cause,
but it would be very useful for many other things,

if i am wrong could someone direct me to the page that explains what levitation truly is, and how to do it?

if there is no page,
i hope one is made eventually. levitation seems very interesting and again very useful for certain situations.

thank you,
praise satan and his demons.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back