Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Why are some posts approved faster

I been noticing some people posts get approved faster than others and while mine it takes a couple of days.

I been noticing some people posts get approved faster than others and while mine it takes a couple of days.
I have never seen any of yours on queue for a couple of days. I log in at least twice daily to mod plus we have other mods. The only posts that stays on queue for more than ~12 hours are very strange ones by unknown people.

As for some posts getting approved faster, if someone writes a long post with questionable content that takes more time for a mod to read, we might instead opt to push through a bunch of short posts that only take a moment to view if we are short on time. Modding isn't a day job that we are hired to do, we squeeze it in when we are able to do so. Sometimes I have literally 2 minutes so I try to do as much as I can.

And there are a lot of members who are not on mod so their posts are automatic. Some new members have complained before about this but unless someone is a frequent helper in the JoS and has been here for long enough, then they will not be taken off mod yet.

I have never seen any of yours on queue for a couple of days. I log in at least twice daily to mod plus we have other mods. The only posts that stays on queue for more than ~12 hours are very strange ones by unknown people.

As for some posts getting approved faster, if someone writes a long post with questionable content that takes more time for a mod to read, we might instead opt to push through a bunch of short posts that only take a moment to view if we are short on time. Modding isn't a day job that we are hired to do, we squeeze it in when we are able to do so. Sometimes I have literally 2 minutes so I try to do as much as I can.

And there are a lot of members who are not on mod so their posts are automatic. Some new members have complained before about this but unless someone is a frequent helper in the JoS and has been here for long enough, then they will not be taken off mod yet.
Thanks Hp Lydia

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back