Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

whole new can of worms!

Brian

Well!Here we go again.We got a TV for the break room,and the xtians have been putting it on xtian programming.Pissed me off!There I am having to watching someone preaching those lies while I eat.I talked to my pagan friend,and we decided to write anonymous notes,saying we think it is not fair for the TV to be put on religious programming.Might still have to do a ritual about it.We will see.Dam the xtians anyway!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATHS!!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

Simple solutions that make life oh-so-funny:
1) Find the cable cord linking the television to the cable output and unscrew it -just so much- that it is barely hanging on. If your input on show preference is not taken in any regard then make things tedious.
2) Enter the television's adult programing unit (basically the V-Chip) and input that channel as "bad" therefore blocking it.
3) There's a way to scan television channels to make sure which channels are there. This makes the channel "available" or "unavailable" due to the reception. There is, however, a manual override with each individual channel. (Unless they stopped making them)

Either/or, you could always ask for a power surge or short circuit in the television...
-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well!Here we go again.We got a TV for the break room,and the xtians have been putting it on xtian programming.Pissed me off!There I am having to watching someone preaching those lies while I eat.I talked to my pagan friend,and we decided to write anonymous notes,saying we think it is not fair for the TV to be put on religious programming.Might still have to do a ritual about it.We will see.Dam the xtians anyway!
Hail Satan!
Brian

Lol! those sluitons all sound fun. But best fo success, Brian. YOu'll
figure someting out. You shouldn't have tosubjectted to that drivel
whilst eating. Hail Father Satan!

On 6/24/11, somber_mantis <kvn.dix0n@... wrote:
Simple solutions that make life oh-so-funny:
1) Find the cable cord linking the television to the cable output and
unscrew it -just so much- that it is barely hanging on. If your input on
show preference is not taken in any regard then make things tedious.
2) Enter the television's adult programing unit (basically the V-Chip) and
input that channel as "bad" therefore blocking it.
3) There's a way to scan television channels to make sure which channels are
there. This makes the channel "available" or "unavailable" due to the
reception. There is, however, a manual override with each individual
channel. (Unless they stopped making them)

Either/or, you could always ask for a power surge or short circuit in the
television...
-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well!Here we go again.We got a TV for the break room,and the xtians have
been putting it on xtian programming.Pissed me off!There I am having to
watching someone preaching those lies while I eat.I talked to my pagan
friend,and we decided to write anonymous notes,saying we think it is not
fair for the TV to be put on religious programming.Might still have to do
a ritual about it.We will see.Dam the xtians anyway!
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hey brian,tell them if christianity cant be preached in the public schools,them it should be banned in the workplace as well.you must live in a real bible belt town.
Sent from my LG phone

Brian <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

<td val[/IMG]Yes I do,but I give them all more shit then they can handle all the time. LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 6/24/11, mleskela@... <mleskela@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] whole new can of worms!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 24, 2011, 4:38 PM

Hey brian,tell them if christianity cant be preached in the public schools,them it should be banned in the workplace as well.you must live in a real bible belt town.
Sent from my LG phone

Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back