Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who thinks that only Jews should be gone

[email protected]

My teacher told me that Hitler hated all people that was not white, yellow hair, blues eyes and not straight. Which made me think we should only kill all the Jews and leave the rest alone who does not have white skin, blue eyes, and that is not straight in sexuality. who agrees? 

Everything they tell you in schools about Hitler is BULLSHIT JEWISH PROPAGANDA.Jews OWN the mediaThey OWN the education system
They use this financial control to brainwash children with their lies and to cover up their own crimes!
Hitler was a HERO. The jews killed MILLIONS of people before hitler even took power!
Between the time Hitler was born and the time he was VOTED into the chancellor's seat the jews had killed at LEAST 30 million people!When the jews crashed Germany's economy and used the chaos and starvation to incite riots and attempt a communist takeover just like they did in Russia to create the Soviet Union, Hitler kicked them out!ALL the Germans knew that communism is JEWISH and the jews were trying to do the same thing to Germany that they were doing to Russia!
By the time communism in Russia was overthrown more than 100 million people were killed BY JEWS!

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 7:28 PM, "kdockstader@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My teacher told me that Hitler hated all people that was not white, yellow hair, blues eyes and not straight. Which made me think we should only kill all the Jews and leave the rest alone who does not have white skin, blue eyes, and that is not straight in sexuality. who agrees? 

Hitler didn't mind gays and he had non whites in his ranks. Hitler himself didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. The only enemy is the jew.

Whoever your teacher was they don't know shit. Our main goal is to exterminate the kikes specifically, we're not pathetic xians who oppose homosexuality and the majority of us do not have a problem with other gentile races (blacks, mexicans, etc.)
HAIL SATAN!!!

Mexicans aren't a race there are only 3 races and you should not wish to be friends with anyone from another race. There is Aryan, Negro, Mongolian. Mexican is a made up race that is composed of all races many of whom are mixed. Which is very unhealthy for everyone.

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:41 AM, "maddogmatt107@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Whoever your teacher was they don't know shit. Our main goal is to exterminate the kikes specifically, we're not pathetic xians who oppose homosexuality and the majority of us do not have a problem with other gentile races (blacks, mexicans, etc.)
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back