Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who is Borode? (important dowsing session)

burner

Hello everyone. I want to make it clear that this is not a troll or schizo post in any way.

Today my left ear started heavily ringing which is an occurrence that happened multiple times to me already, albeit not frequently. I ignored it at first but after it went away I still had that "full" feeling in my left ear as if it was full of water.

I took this as a sign and took out my pendulum and asked if someone wanted to talk to me, the response I got was clear.

After calibration, a few questions and making sure that i was not a schizophrenic, I asked if the spirit if it wanted me to draw a circle with letters so it could spell stuff out for me. (which I have previously not tried)

The first question I asked with the circle completed was the following: "Who am I?"
Response: BORODE

Second question: Am/Was I a Demon?
Response: Yes

Third question: Are you an intermediary? (messenger sent by other demons)
Response: No/Contacted out of free will/past life association

Fourth question: Are you my Guardian Demon? (context: I dedicated a few months ago)

Fifth question: What is your name?
Response: C E D S S [] S
I asked if it was a name from an alternative script (not the latin script etc.) and they confirmed it, the letter at [ ] is a mixture between E and F is what they told me when i dowsed that letter.

Sixth question: Are you a member of any legions of Hell?

Seventh question: Do the people and demons of hell know about me?

Seventh question: Are there currently people looking for me (asked about allies and enemies seperately)
Allies: Yes / Are they willing to take me in?: Yes
Enemies: Yes / Do they want to "you know what" me?: Yes

At the end of the session I asked the demon to tell anyone else who wants to find me irl to contact me and help me evolve spiritually because I'm sure there are underground bunkers etc. led by other Satanists.
If you know me from my past life or have any information on me please go ahead and shoot me a pm, i made this burner acc with tor and a temp mail.

Made a PGP key just in case. Make sure to always verify it when i make new threads or if I create another account which is going to be a main one instead of a burner.

Any advice on where to go from here? Appreciate any responses, thanks in advance.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=RVpJ
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

because I'm sure there are underground bunkers etc. led by other Satanists.
There aren't such things, and the "conversation" you had was just blabberings of your own subconscious, not any being. It's common for pendulums to do that, especially when you have some expectations or feel inferior (so you naturally want to be someone special, so the pendulum "confirms" it to you). You're not a God/Demon, no human is because Gods' souls cannot reincarnate into a human body. Their energy is so powerful that they will destroy it immediately. That's also the reason they can't possess people, contrary to xian propaganda.

No person will contact you because they knew from your past lives if they don't know who you are, and anyone who claims to do so is either trolling you or trying to take advantage of you. That's ridiculous. Your expectations are really ridiculous. You need to ground yourself to reality and stop being gullible.

Any pendulum replies which go against common sense should just be dismissed as subconscious expectations and wishes, not true answers.

The same with ouija boards and similar tools. All of them can be influenced by your subconscious beliefs, wishes and expectations.

As about how to evolve spiritually, just read the JoS site and practice things like power meditations after you do the dedication ritual. And if you have any questions about that, ask them here.

Don't ask other people to contact you privately, this is dangerous.

To be honest, when I see gullible posts like yours i'm tempted to troll them hard and tell them that I'm some ascended master they knew in their previous lives :D

Of course I would do this only for fun, but there may be people who are infiltrators and have malicious intent and try to take advantage of you.

There aren't such things, and the "conversation" you had was just blabberings of your own subconscious, not any being. It's common for pendulums to do that, especially when you have some expectations or feel inferior (so you naturally want to be someone special, so the pendulum "confirms" it to you). You're not a God/Demon, no human is because Gods' souls cannot reincarnate into a human body. Their energy is so powerful that they will destroy it immediately. That's also the reason they can't possess people, contrary to xian propaganda.

No person will contact you because they knew from your past lives if they don't know who you are, and anyone who claims to do so is either trolling you or trying to take advantage of you. That's ridiculous. Your expectations are really ridiculous. You need to ground yourself to reality and stop being gullible.

Any pendulum replies which go against common sense should just be dismissed as subconscious expectations and wishes, not true answers.

The same with ouija boards and similar tools. All of them can be influenced by your subconscious beliefs, wishes and expectations.
Very reasonable response however you have no explanation for the ear ringing, my ears went back to normal once i asked the first questions.

The "contact" thing is just in case, I still am pretty neutral on the whole thing. Gullible? Meh, up for interpretation.

I have lived through countless things and I still stand, don't call someone's expectations "ridiculous". I don't really care if it happens or not, I am simply open to it.

The fact that you do not ask if the entity you talk to works for Father Satan is already a major red flag to its responses.

Even if you did communicate with somebody, it clearly wasn't one of the Gods.

What bunkers?

You really need to study the www.satanisgod.org website as you are clearly mislead and need to learn more.

Oh and do more void meditation. You could use it.

The fact that you do not ask if the entity you talk to works for Father Satan is already a major red flag to its responses.

Even if you did communicate with somebody, it clearly wasn't one of the Gods.

What bunkers?

You really need to study the www.satanisgod.org website as you are clearly mislead and need to learn more.

Oh and do more void meditation. You could use it.
1. I did that at the calibration, I think it's very obvious, no offense.

2. the question is if you consider every Demon to be a God or only all the highest ranking Demons to be part of "the Gods". But how are you so sure in the first place?

3. I highly believe this is common sense. Will not be elaborating.

4. I mean, I've been studying JoS since 2022 and have a pretty decent grasp of the information, just because I made a thread asking for advice doesn't mean I'm a helpless lamb.

5. I 100% agree on that.

1. I did that at the calibration, I think it's very obvious, no offense.

2. the question is if you consider every Demon to be a God or only all the highest ranking Demons to be part of "the Gods". But how are you so sure in the first place?

3. I highly believe this is common sense. Will not be elaborating.

4. I mean, I've been studying JoS since 2022 and have a pretty decent grasp of the information, just because I made a thread asking for advice doesn't mean I'm a helpless lamb.

5. I 100% agree on that.
1. No. You really didn't.

2. It said it was your "GD" so my immediate thought was a God.

3. No it isn't. Please elaborate.

4. You do realize that some information is out dated and is being revised by HP HoodedCobra, right?

1. No. You really didn't.

2. It said it was your "GD" so my immediate thought was a God.

3. No it isn't. Please elaborate.

4. You do realize that some information is out dated and is being revised by HP HoodedCobra, right?
1. Is there a reason for your condescending attitude towards other SS? It's making conversing civilly with you quite difficult. When trying to disprove someone, at least give basic reasons. Only once have I heard a constructive thing from you and you gave it in an indirectly condescending manner (the void meditation point, from my interpretation)

3. an enemy deep state certainly exists however that doesn't mean we SS don't have our own underground groups. basic reasoning. HP HoodedCobra mentioned unnamed influential figures being SS so I deduced that there must be some organized groups.

4. information always changes, thats to be expected. I check in pretty often.

try evaluating the way you express yourself in texting, you seem a bit passive-aggressive at times, this is something I noticed a lot of SS on here doing, while we are all fighting for the greater cause, a lot of you guys act very snobbishly and unreasonably at times. no offense, that's just something I have to mention as a SS, its not something part of our way of thinking and it makes a lot of newcomers scared to approach us. This is exactly the reason I'm not active on the forums at all besides checking the articles, so currently, if there's one thing I'd have to say to HP HoodedCobra, it would be to quote this and encourage greater discourse on this topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back