Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who direct energy in witchcraft? We or Demons and how?

mo_yun_fei46

Hi brothers and sisters, 
I have been performing meditation on a schedule and now I have already opened all my chakras. I can feel the flow of energy in my body, but I do not understand the mechanism of the energy flow in witchcraft.   For example, if I want to direct bad energy to somebody through a death spell (To Kill using the aura), then I picture the person in my mind and do the energy affirmation, etc. After that, will the energy “fly” to the person? Are there any Demons involved in directing this black energy? If not, then I don’t quite understand… I am just forming an image of the person I hate in my human brain, how can the energy then reach that person in the reality world?   So, are we really the ones to direct energy or it is Demons who are responsible for that?
Anyone can answer my question?   Thank you very much!

there is no "bouderies of space" in the astral. Space with all dificalties to overcome it and fly through it is a phisical notion. Aura, energy etc - with what you kill is spiritual, it is not "flying through the air overcoming Earth gravitation". Example: we evoke a Demon by one our thought that we need him, from the Orion they hear our thoughts. And can come on the astral in less then second - to every corner of the world.And no, if not asked, Demons dont partisipate. It is you that with your will - "the power of intention" direct the energy on what you want. Moreover I may say to you, you should be better phisicaly relaxed as you do it - to not stress yourself, because the energy must be free to better and faster follow your will. When your comfortable using your breath when vibrating runes, during cursing jews for example, (your diafragm vocal cords are used without beeing forsed) your energy is flowing faster cause you are not wasting it on unnecessary stress - not because it has a dificalty to go through your muscles.Energy is spiritual notion, not phisical. Astral is made of ether element - the 5th element that has not deflection on the phisical reality, there is neither gravitation nor atmosphere. When we curse jewish leaders - they are all over the world - we dont know their faces, their names, places where they are, we dont know anything about them. We dont send our energy to some specific place or residance, we just Will for jewish leaders to be destroyed - the will for situation itself. And the energy form this situation on the astral - then it occure in reality.Chakras are energy vortexes that can be used to go to the other dimentions, they connect our body to the astral. Through them you direct your energy to what you will. When you phisicaly "feel" your chakras it means that energy is so intensive that it cause sensations on your phisical body, it begins alter it.So your job as a magician is only to will a huge amount of energy (that you invoked first through yoga or vibrations) to bring disirable changes to this world. "Where to go and whom to influence" the energy "thinks" itself.

---In [email protected], <mo_yun_fei46@... wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters, 
I have been performing meditation on a schedule and now I have already opened all my chakras. I can feel the flow of energy in my body, but I do not understand the mechanism of the energy flow in witchcraft.   For example, if I want to direct bad energy to somebody through a death spell (To Kill using the aura), then I picture the person in my mind and do the energy affirmation, etc. After that, will the energy “fly” to the person? Are there any Demons involved in directing this black energy? If not, then I don’t quite understand… I am just forming an image of the person I hate in my human brain, how can the energy then reach that person in the reality world?   So, are we really the ones to direct energy or it is Demons who are responsible for that?

any opinions on this topic?

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hi brothers and sisters, 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back