Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who created who?

satanismybff

Satan says the jews are not his people. Well then who created them? Also if Satan is the real God then was he self created?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanismybff" <satanismybff@... wrote:
Satan says the jews are not his people. Well then who created them? Also if Satan is the real God then was he self created?
The Jews are of the enemy gods and the Reptilians. They created the Jews. Satan is definitely extremely powerful and can be defined as "Godlike", compared to us but even he was the child to a father and mother once. Satan is only half a million years old. I don't think there is a "real God" because that would imply that the God is the creator of the everything and doesn't that sound Xian to you?

HAIL ENKI!

Anu was Enki's father so Satan can't be The original god.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Harold Bryant <satanism66613@... wrote:

*Those are very good questions, I look forward to here the posts in answer.
Harold*

Hail Satan!!!. Enki!!!
Harold

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM, satanismybff <[email protected]:

Satan says the jews are not his people. Well then who created them? Also if
Satan is the real God then was he self created?

I guess most likely they were the human slaves who may have either been mislead by their alien masters who planned to kill them then later I guess made them believe false spirit binding religions for centuries. As for who created Satan to my knowledge Satan is just an alien god, his world is just one of most likely many others where forms of life developed through various methods of enzymes combining to make proteins. I hope that helps, although I'm not sure on accuracy of my info because used multiple sources that may conflict with jos (mainly basic science info and inferences on reports made by sumerians)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Harold Bryant <satanism66613@... wrote:

*Those are very good questions, I look forward to here the posts in answer.
Harold*

Hail Satan!!!. Enki!!!
Harold

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM, satanismybff <[email protected]:

Satan says the jews are not his people. Well then who created them? Also if
Satan is the real God then was he self created?

Thank you lucius oria....
May also add if you can't find this answer on jos and it is.... and you have not yet achieved the ability to speak and hear our Gods..... to prove one way or the other... what is truth then perhaps think like a satanist as opposed to thinking "god" description fitting the xian view you may find your answers that way.
--- In [email protected], "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "satanismybff" satanismybff@ wrote:

The Jews are of the enemy gods and the Reptilians. They created the Jews. Satan is definitely extremely powerful and can be defined as "Godlike", compared to us but even he was the child to a father and mother once. Satan is only half a million years old. I don't think there is a "real God" because that would imply that the God is the creator of the everything and doesn't that sound Xian to you?

HAIL ENKI!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back