Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Who among them is trusted? Please Help?

Gavin

Hello, I'm rather new to spiritual Satanism, and I have performed the dedication ritual, which left me wanting more I might add, and I've been relentlessly researching how to awaken my Kundelini chakras, but before I did, I believe Father is telling me to do more research on the yoga, effects, and the risks. Truthfully, I would go through any pain (I've noticed that many references say that a lot of pain is involved in the process typically) to be closer to Father. I'm rather sketched out because more and more of my research is being thwarted by misconceptions and fallacies, so I just want to know, from experienced JoS Clergy, how should I go about awakening my Kundelini chakras, and what references can I trust? I dont want to be led down the wrong path and fall into the bullshit christian lies and infiltrators... Please help?

That's why all those things you say are in the JoS site, read it and there are even recommended books on kundalini yoga besides the power meditations on the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gavin" <warpriest65@... wrote:

Hello, I'm rather new to spiritual Satanism, and I have performed the dedication ritual, which left me wanting more I might add, and I've been relentlessly researching how to awaken my Kundelini chakras, but before I did, I believe Father is telling me to do more research on the yoga, effects, and the risks. Truthfully, I would go through any pain (I've noticed that many references say that a lot of pain is involved in the process typically) to be closer to Father. I'm rather sketched out because more and more of my research is being thwarted by misconceptions and fallacies, so I just want to know, from experienced JoS Clergy, how should I go about awakening my Kundelini chakras, and what references can I trust? I dont want to be led down the wrong path and fall into the bullshit christian lies and infiltrators... Please help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back