Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whiter the better

moon213666

I wanna ask a simple question.Im tan due to sun and I wanna regain the whiteness.Its too bad for me.When I apply synthetic creams they just work for some time. Temporary. How to get it back the natural way ?

stay out of the sun for 40 days...if that doesnt work focus on creating a technology that allows you to harness the thermal energy from our planets inner core and live the rest of your life underground free from uv rays and that dastardly tan skin of yours

Chamomile tea lightens skin. Brew some up, let it cool down, and apply to your skin using a face cloth or small towel or whatever. This is also very beneficial to the skin and helps heal it in every way, and fades scars as well. You will probably have to do this a few times a day for however long, so don't expect immediate results.

lol i lived in ohio till  i was 9very pale i was much sun there was not crossing oceans seem necessary may it truth will hold closer lands with unshining sun
there you go that was "ode to whiteness"by yoda the jedi master

If you want to lighten your skin or restore your fair complexion, consider a good exfoliant to rid yourself of the tan to to reveal lighter skin underneath. Exfoliating removes dead skin. A good quality Vitamin C supplement helps too but it must come with bioflavonoids and phytonutrients..just like with natural vitamin c rich foods. It has been shown to lighten the skin.
The only exceptional Vitamin C supplement I know of is from the company Pure Synergy. The exfoliant that is the best I have come across is from Marie France. Go to the website and choose the kojic acid/papaya soap.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back