Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where do we go...

<td val[/IMG]Go under power mediation and read up on the Magnum Opus

--- On Sat, 3/7/09, Seth <jri9vero@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Where do we go...
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 6:46 AM

To the astral plane, where we either stay with Father Satan in his kingdom, or reincarnate to achieve perfection of the soul via meditation.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "plasticunicorns" <plasticunicorns@ ... wrote:

When we die,Satanically speaking of course.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Will Satan force me to reincarnate? If so can I choose where, when I can enter a body? Or can I just refuse to reincarnate and jump into someone Else's body to continue my meditations. The reason why I dislike reincarnation is because you have to learn everything over again in a seemingly never-ending cycle until, of course you've reached Godhead.

To the astral plane, where we either stay with Father Satan in his kingdom, or reincarnate to achieve perfection of the soul via meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "plasticunicorns" <plasticunicorns@ wrote:

When we die,Satanically speaking of course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back