Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where do angels come from

chazzitup23

I was just wondering if satan created us who created the demons and angels and i have some other questions i was wondering about if anyone can answer them

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

3. why did satan created us and was it through genetic modification ?

4. are Lucifor, satan and the serpant, who tempted eve with the apple of knowledge in the bible, the same being ?

5. And, presuming the events in the bible about adam and eve are true, does the apple of knowledge exist ?

Nobody, nobody (both evolved from lesser beings like animals do in nature), we're originally created as slaves but Satan saw potential and wanted to make us Gods, and Although all three are the same, the serpent is also the kundalini which makes you all-knowing when you raised.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup23" <chazzitup23@... wrote:

I was just wondering if satan created us who created the demons and angels and i have some other questions i was wondering about if anyone can answer them

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

4. are Lucifor, satan and the serpant, who tempted eve with the apple of knowledge in the bible, the same being ?

5. And, presuming the events in the bible about adam and eve are true, does the apple of knowledge exist ?

And your last question. The bible isn't true. No events in it are true.
And I am presuming this is why The Fire Starter didn't even acknowledge your question.

I reccomend taking some time to reading exposingchristianity.com and learning some more information about that.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup23" <chazzitup23@... wrote:

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

Sometimes I make mistakes, didn't see his last question at all lol. The apple is an allegory. The entire thing is a stolen allegory. Plus Satan has nothing to do with xianity nor is a part of xianity, but that story is stolen from PAgan stories predating xianity. Satan is Enki. The xian "god" isn't real.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

And I am presuming this is why The Fire Starter didn't even acknowledge your question.

I reccomend taking some time to reading exposingchristianity.com and learning some more information about that.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup23" <chazzitup23@ wrote:

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

--- In [email protected], "chazzitup23" <chazzitup23@... wrote:

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

In answer to the last 2, nothing in the LIE[/B]-ble can be trusted.  Events in the LIE[/B]-ble about Adam and Eve were put there to guilt us into believing we are all good for nothing sinners, setting the stage for jewsus to "rescue" us from sin.  Of course, the whole account is about as blasphemous to Father Satan as anything I have ever had the displeasure of wasting my time reading. Satan never tempted anyone to do anything wrong.  Rather, Satan tried to get mankind out of its stupor so we couldn't be enslaved and destroyed by the filthy angels.  And even as written in the LIE[/B]-ble, joke-hova was the villain (for enslaving mankind) and Satan the Savior for opening His mouth and warning the first humans of disaster if they followed joke-hova.  Then joke-hova got pissed and sentenced the human race to die--since he couldn't enslave mankind because Satan went beyond His call to duty, he would thus sentence us to die.  While this story is a fib written by the kikes, people not only believe it but believe that joke-hova is on the "good" side and Father Satan on the "bad" side. Needless to say, the best use for the LIE[/B]-ble is to discredit all religions based on it.  A good joke-hova trying to enslave us all?  Satan being wicked because He cared so much about mankind that, at great personal cost, warned us in an attempt to prevent that enslavement?  If that doesn't discredit any religion based on it, I don't know what will.

If you have heard H P Maxines sermon on creation,then you would understand that even Satan did not create us.We were created through evolution,and then Satan engineered us by  changing our DNA.There is no being that created everything in the universe,that is a bold faced lie again created by the kikes.Everything is created by the right substances at the right time,and under the right conditions,but only through natural means.Satan just loved us enough that He wanted us to become like Him and our Gods,rather then just destroy us,which is what the enemies of Satan still want to do too us.But thanks to our beloved Satan,and our Demon friends,we as Gentiles have the ability to reach Godhood,and to forever have a say about our planet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 9:18 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Where do angels come from

--- In [email protected], "chazzitup23" <chazzitup23@... wrote:

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

In answer to the last 2, nothing in the LIE-ble can be trusted.  Events in the LIE-ble about Adam and Eve were put there to guilt us into believing we are all good for nothing sinners, setting the stage for jewsus to "rescue" us from sin.  Of course, the whole account is about as blasphemous to Father Satan as anything I have ever had the displeasure of wasting my time reading. Satan never tempted anyone to do anything wrong.  Rather, Satan tried to get mankind out of its stupor so we couldn't be enslaved and destroyed by the filthy angels.  And even as written in the LIE-ble, joke-hova was the villain (for enslaving mankind) and Satan the Savior for opening His mouth and warning the first humans of disaster if they followed joke-hova.  Then joke-hova got pissed and sentenced the human race to die--since he couldn't enslave mankind because Satan went beyond His call to duty, he would thus sentence us to die.  While this story is a fib written by the kikes, people not only believe it but believe that joke-hova is on the "good" side and Father Satan on the "bad" side. Needless to say, the best use for the LIE-ble is to discredit all religions based on it.  A good joke-hova trying to enslave us all?  Satan being wicked because He cared so much about mankind that, at great personal cost, warned us in an attempt to prevent that enslavement?  If that doesn't discredit any religion based on it, I don't know what will.

Everything in the bible was stolen and corrupted from Pagan religions. Either from allegories or facts. Adam and eve are stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Bible_Conspiracy.htm

Also read this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arden.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup23" <chazzitup23@ wrote:

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

You couldn't have said it any better my brother.  I have been an SS for over two years now and there are times when I forget certain things that I have to refer back to the JoS website for the answer.  But what you wrote here SHOULD answer everyone's questions about this.

Take care brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  If you have heard H P Maxines sermon on creation,then you would understand that even Satan did not create us.We were created through evolution,and then Satan engineered us by  changing our DNA.There is no being that created everything in the universe,that is a bold faced lie again created by the kikes.Everything is created by the right substances at the right time,and under the right conditions,but only through natural means.Satan just loved us enough that He wanted us to become like Him and our Gods,rather then just destroy us,which is what the enemies of Satan still want to do too us.But thanks to our beloved Satan,and our Demon friends,we as Gentiles have the ability to reach Godhood,and to forever have a say about our planet.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

In answer to the last 2, nothing in the LIE-ble can be trusted.  Events in the LIE-ble about Adam and Eve were put there to guilt us into believing we are all good for nothing sinners, setting the stage for jewsus to "rescue" us from sin.  Of course, the whole account is about as blasphemous to Father Satan as anything I have ever had the displeasure of wasting my time reading. Satan never tempted anyone to do anything wrong.  Rather, Satan tried to get mankind out of its stupor so we couldn't be enslaved and destroyed by the filthy angels.  And even as written in the LIE-ble, joke-hova was the villain (for enslaving mankind) and Satan the Savior for opening His mouth and warning the first humans of disaster if they followed joke-hova.  Then joke-hova got pissed and sentenced the human race to die--since he couldn't enslave mankind because Satan went beyond His call to duty, he would thus sentence us to die.  While this story is a fib written by the kikes, people not only believe it but believe that joke-hova is on the "good" side and Father Satan on the "bad" side. Needless to say, the best use for the LIE-ble is to discredit all religions based on it.  A good joke-hova trying to enslave us all?  Satan being wicked because He cared so much about mankind that, at great personal cost, warned us in an attempt to prevent that enslavement?  If that doesn't discredit any religion based on it, I don't know what will.

Thanks Brian but we are all here to help one another.I did not know shit about true spirituality until I came here a few years ago,but the key is lots of study,and listening to the sermons.And not to mention the longer time members here,that I learn so much from too,as well as need I say it Yoga and Meditation.One day we will all have the chance to pass on to fellow travelers,how we found the truth too.But you can't pass on what you don't have.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Where do angels come from

You couldn't have said it any better my brother.  I have been an SS for over two years now and there are times when I forget certain things that I have to refer back to the JoS website for the answer.  But what you wrote here SHOULD answer everyone's questions about this.

Take care brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL ASMODEUS!!!

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

umm from my research it seems like angels and demons are mostly nordics.. and angels are our enemy nordics.. the reason why we call them angels is because we were taught that angels are christians things and such .. xD so not to cause confusion we call em angels and call ourselves demons. as for who created angels i think its the same as the creation of animals. then those animals evolved and kept on evolving utnil they became "angels" aka gods. and btw Angel and Archangel is just a rank of the third hierarchy. which probably means that there IS a Demon with rank of an angel :p . suppose we will stick to angel and demon thing until we find the real naming of our and enemy nordics's.
Hail Satan!

1. who created angels ?

2. who created demons ?

Forgot to thank everyone for answering my questions. so thanx..

Its amazing to think that we have so much potential and most of the world doesnt even know it.

You guys's posts has really confirmed my beliefs and filled in gaps. Always had a feeling that there was some big secret i didnt know and would hopefully find out one day. and now i have.

So thank you all so much.

Angels are just a general term for the enemy. They are greys and enemy Nordics.
 Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:03 PM

Its amazing to think that we have so much potential and most of the world doesnt even know it.

You guys's posts has really confirmed my beliefs and filled in gaps. Always had a feeling that there was some big secret i didnt know and would hopefully find out one day. and now i have.

Oh sorry i got the wrong answer i believe. That is for not checking things twice.
 Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:48 PM

Hail Satan!

Typo  "That is what happens for not checking things twice.*
Ugh.
 Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:00 PM

Oh sorry i got the wrong answer i believe. That is for not checking things twice.
 Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:48 PM

Hail Satan!

So, does the term "Nordics" when referring to aliens, mean that they're somehow related to say humans from Norway or are of the Norse religion/bloodlines?

Yes, they are called Nordics because they are very tall, blond or auburn haired, blue eyed and beautiful. See Satan's pic for example, He is a Nordic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

So, does the term "Nordics" when referring to aliens, mean that they're
somehow related to say humans from Norway or are of the Norse
religion/bloodlines?

That is a very good question. i am surprised that more people have not asked that question, To the point that I really wonder what people are thinking when they hear about "Nordics". The answer is very straight forward and not mysterious at all. When humans started seeing, meeting, and interacting with ETs that were tall, blonde and good looking they started calling them the "Nordic" ET (as opposed to yukky Greys and Reptilians) because they LOOK LIKE the Nordic Race of humans as best represented by tall blonde Germanic Scandinavian types. And yes we know that actually its the other way around. We look like them. We have their DNA.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

So, does the term "Nordics" when referring to aliens, mean that they're
somehow related to say humans from Norway or are of the Norse
religion/bloodlines?

Thank you for your responses guys. Very insightful. Along the same line: I have another question. The Pleidians, what's the general SS concensus? I know they're Nordics but are they "good guys" or "bad guys"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back