Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where are Satan and the others?

chris3k545

I have spent the last 3 days reading through the mountain of information on the website, and I was wondering; Where do Satan and all the demons live? It seems that at one time, they were living beings like humans. Are they still like that, or have they ascended to some other plane of existance? Are they just pure energy now? Do they have a seperate home planet or is their world here on Earth, just unable to be perceived by the average human being?

Basically, I am aware of all the contradictions in the Bible. I am just researching everything I can find about Satan looking for the same kinds of contradictions before I dedicate myself to him (Honestly, I don't believe that I can make an honest commitment to anything unless I understand it.) So far, they are not as numerous as the Bible, and in fact, may not be contradictions at all, but rather my misunderstanding.

Thanks for any help!

Satan and the Demons are physical beings that live on a planet called Duat in the Orion Constellation. It is only spiritually that they are much different from us, but only in ability, not potential.

so Father Satan hears our prayers in a body? How are the alien Greys different from Fathers race? How are we going to destroy the greys from off our planet?

HAIL FATHER SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Satan and the Demons are physical beings that live on a planet called Duat in the Orion Constellation. It is only spiritually that they are much different from us, but only in ability, not potential.

Satan and the De[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where are Satan and the others?

I have spent the last 3 days reading through the mountain of information on the website, and I was wondering; Where do Satan and all the demons live? It seems that at one time, they were living beings like humans. Are they still like that, or have they ascended to some other plane of existance? Are they just pure energy now? Do they have a seperate home planet or is their world here on Earth, just unable to be perceived by the average human being?

Basically, I am aware of all the contradictions in the Bible. I am just researching everything I can find about Satan looking for the same kinds of contradictions before I dedicate myself to him (Honestly, I don't believe that I can make an honest commitment to anything unless I understand it.) So far, they are not as numerous as the Bible, and in fact, may not be contradictions at all, but rather my misunderstanding.

Thanks for any help!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:
Where can I read more about that? I just have to say that I never knew anything like that before, yet as long as I can remember, I have always been fascinated with the Orion constellation. I still have long exposure pictures I took as a kid 20 years ago of it. And every clear night (during the winter here) I would always look for it. Weird... I have even used "Orion" as a handle in the past.

Now that I know about them, what about us? Obviously we won't be physical beings forever like them, so what happens when we die? Do we stay here on Earth in some other plane with other non-physical people who have died (ghosts, I guess?)? Do we return to our creators and live there?

What about the books I read like "The 12th Planet" and "The Lost Book of Enki"? That guy has, I guess, taken the bits and pieces of ancient tablets and filled in the missing parts with his interpretation of what happened... At least, that's what I figured by reading it... How accurate is his version?

Sorry, I am seriously overwhelmed! I have SOOO many questions... And I'm sure anyone's answers will cause even more questions... But its not because I don't believe... Its more like it is because I DO... And I am trying to prove myself wrong. And If I can't, I have already bought some black candles for my dedication...

Thanks!

"Obviously we won't be physical beings forever like them, so what happens when we die?"

The point of Godhood, Satan's intention for us, is to become immortal like them. We keep reincarnating until we complete the Magnum Opus and reach Godhood.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris3k545" <chrisb0003@... wrote:

Where can I read more about that? I just have to say that I never knew anything like that before, yet as long as I can remember, I have always been fascinated with the Orion constellation. I still have long exposure pictures I took as a kid 20 years ago of it. And every clear night (during the winter here) I would always look for it. Weird... I have even used "Orion" as a handle in the past.

Now that I know about them, what about us? Obviously we won't be physical beings forever like them, so what happens when we die? Do we stay here on Earth in some other plane with other non-physical people who have died (ghosts, I guess?)? Do we return to our creators and live there?

What about the books I read like "The 12th Planet" and "The Lost Book of Enki"? That guy has, I guess, taken the bits and pieces of ancient tablets and filled in the missing parts with his interpretation of what happened... At least, that's what I figured by reading it... How accurate is his version?

Sorry, I am seriously overwhelmed! I have SOOO many questions... And I'm sure anyone's answers will cause even more questions... But its not because I don't believe... Its more like it is because I DO... And I am trying to prove myself wrong. And If I can't, I have already bought some black candles for my dedication...

Thanks!

Ok, first off I dont want to make anyone mad or anything but isn't orion a constellation not a galaxy..due to the fact that galaxies are made up of hundreds of millions of stars?? So technically Father and the Deamons live closer than we think..

I had always been fascinated with Orion myself, especially when I heard (not sure if this is still fact) that the only blackhole known to man was on Orions belt. The way I think of it is that once the universe aligns just the right way, it will give an opening for our Gods to come through to this "neck of the woods" - our position in the universe. Don't take this all as fact, as its my own..imagination? (At least about the universe lining up to open a portal.) Hope to have sparked some interest on the topic.
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 20:47:59 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Where are Satan and the others?
  "Obviously we won't be physical beings forever like them, so what happens when we die?"

The point of Godhood, Satan's intention for us, is to become immortal like them. We keep reincarnating until we complete the Magnum Opus and reach Godhood.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris3k545" <chrisb0003@... wrote:

Thanks!

From what I know Satan and His Demons are physical beings living right now on the Planet Duat somewhere in the constalation of Orion. They all have their own personalities likes dislikes and things that they are good at or specialize in so they are completely individuals just like us. That is one thing ive found beautiful to realize that everyone should think of. They have all emotions just like us. They all are on our side and the side of Satan, however they are immortal and many millions if not billions of years old. We were created in their image. So we are not different in Potential I don't believe. The goal of Satan and his demons is for us to become Gods like them and reach our full potential. That is what Satan wanted by giving us his DNA, other entities as ill call them wanted to keep us enslaved and destroy us, and didn't like the fact that Satan gave us the ability to be like Him. so that is what this whole war is about if I believe right Anu was the main leader against humanity and on the enemy side. Some of the Angels are of the same race as the demons (the real living ones not the thoughtforms) Nordics but turned against humanity and sided with the greys, and reptilians who created the kikes to Destroy the gentiles (the ones who have the potential to be like the gods).
Ok so that is what this is all about.
Ok now getting back to the Demons. The enemy wants us to believe that they are spiritual and in some seperate dimension along with the angels and all that other bullcrap they spew. However that is simply not true. The Angels themselves some of them at least are real beings who live in physical bodies. In my understanding the spiritual and material world is not seperate, but interacts in harmony. So in effect the enemy wants to cut us off from much of reality that exists around us. What many people see is only less than .00001% of what is really there. Just the physical as they call it. I suppose if one devolved enought they would have a hard time even with that and sensing some things "average" people do on the physical (in fact I have had some abilities since I was younger not a whole lot just sensing energy, and a few things like feeling heat around where some of my chakras were, but I was able to perceive things others apparently couldn't so I had to observe but I think i have an idea of what average people experience) but im not sure never been that far down in this or any other life im aware of as I want to empower not devolve myself. Anyways the enemy is about death and destruction. Satan is about individuality freedom, becoming as the Gods by completing the Magnum Opus and making your own decisions on things. He does desire for us to be safe however and do good things to our bodies. This is my understanding.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

Satan and the Demons are extraterrestrials, most of them have human appearances. Satan and the Demons live on Duat, a planet in the Orion Galaxy, they're also astral beings.  I'm not one hundred percent certain if they're energy beings or not, but I don't think they are.  Hope this helps.

Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Where are Satan and the others?

Thanks for any help!

Yes it's a constellation. I see it almost every night. It's still pretty far away though.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Ok, first off I dont want to make anyone mad or anything but isn't orion a
constellation not a galaxy..due to the fact that galaxies are made up of
hundreds of millions of stars?? So technically Father and the Deamons live
closer than we think..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back