Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When You're Elected and Loved by Your People and When You're Not

FancyMancy

Q6dwrnl.png

UK General Election 2024
h92nXPL.png

2OHGC0d.png

hIDojdf.png

Trump Assassination Attempt
DRpZmXF.png

https://old.bitchute.com/video/RrjhtUpHWN1V
(remove the "old." from the link if you want to use the new version)

Biden talked about unity as a country. So does that mean the intention of not having any opposing governments or parties? It's interesting that Biden wasn't mumbling and forgetting what to say... or were there cue cards there to read from?

Someone talking about it, giving commentary/reaction on the news said we are likely to see an increased use of bulletproof glass and aerial/drone presence. I can remember from a few years ago, before Biden being president, that people were saying that Trump will be assassinated.

Since this assassination attempt upon Trump, Nigel Farage was saying that MPs' security over here should be increased. Farage can't believe it that MPs can just walk out of Number 10. Farage has also, in fact, been offered private security after objects were thrown during campaigning for Reform UK. In fact, he's been going on about security for MPs for longer than just recently -

Nigel Farage gives his take on how to make MPs safer
iQaVMHb.png

https://old.bitchute.com/video/zWDJ3YvHSo8S
lrhIsuO.png

That won't come out of MPs' salaries; it will come out of tax payers' pockets - and you might have seen dystopian films/TV and sci-fi, where the authourities get private security and the People don't... including with not being able nor "allowed" to defend oneself. It clearly is not an accident.

k190F1i.png

nGt69Fb.jpg

Maybe this one will be interesting -
re: Assassination Attempt upon Trump | A coincidence, cohencidence or trollage for media being played?

It's not a conspiracy anymore

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back