Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When you fell a presence

starmanstriker

Some nights when it is around 10-11pm, I am in my bed laying down and thinking, and I feel as if there is a presence of something. It feels like a pressure that grows larger, it feels as if it makes my pulse rise and my breathing intensify somewhat .Sometimes my hearing goes blank, pitch ring, or like if you constantly put your hands in a cupped form covering your ears. 
 I am wondering if this could be the presence of a Demon? 

If the presence doesn't make you at all anxious or afraid, then yes, it could be your Guardian Demon. :)The feeling of listening to a "buzz" or this sort of overwhelming ringing in the ears can happen when you feel too much bioelectricity (which would be very natural if it is a Demon :) ).

Στις 1:30 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 23 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "starmanstriker@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Some nights when it is around 10-11pm, I am in my bed laying down and thinking, and I feel as if there is a presence of something. It feels like a pressure that grows larger, it feels as if it makes my pulse rise and my breathing intensify somewhat .Sometimes my hearing goes blank, pitch ring, or like if you constantly put your hands in a cupped form covering your ears. 

Is it odd to hear that buzzing sound most of your waking day?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 23, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If the presence doesn't make you at all anxious or afraid, then yes, it could be your Guardian Demon. :)The feeling of listening to a "buzz" or this sort of overwhelming ringing in the ears can happen when you feel too much bioelectricity (which would be very natural if it is a Demon :) ).

Στις 1:30 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 23 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "starmanstriker@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

(oh, wow, it was a different person who made this post and a different person who asked the last question... Okay. XDD)

Στις 2:58 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 24 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "Austin Schlueter draco_jgg@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 23, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Στις 1:30 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 23 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "starmanstriker@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

No it is not odd. :)It could also be the electronical devices. I've found that as I started developing my spiritual self through meditation, there were certain electronical devices that made me hear this buzzing thing.In particular, there is a television at my grandma's house, whose buzzing is so loud I just can not sit in the living room. :p(but since you also feel your heartbeat rising and such -at nights- then it must be the presence of your Guardian)

Στις 2:58 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 24 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "Austin Schlueter draco_jgg@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

O ya my buddy had a TV in his house that would always make that noise. Since I was little any large electoral surge device would always Amoy me. I use to think it was a condition called tinnitus but I take organic sulfur and do ear candling which rids you have that disorder. 
So it was something else my guardian sits with me most of the day and as I continue to go through the 40 meditation course I'm starting to see things more clearly with my third eye and I'm starting to be able to control the feeling of leaving my buddy. It's a very incredible feeling seeing all this hard work and knowledge come to pass. Thank you very much for your insight. I'm on the right path.
Hail Satan!Hail the old gods!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 24, 2015, at 9:37 AM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No it is not odd. :)It could also be the electronical devices. I've found that as I started developing my spiritual self through meditation, there were certain electronical devices that made me hear this buzzing thing.In particular, there is a television at my grandma's house, whose buzzing is so loud I just can not sit in the living room. :p(but since you also feel your heartbeat rising and such -at nights- then it must be the presence of your Guardian)

Στις 2:58 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 24 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "Austin Schlueter draco_jgg@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back