Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When will we get a update from a HP??

sharissaking

I go onto the satan is god site to read his book and learn stuff about the gods. As such i look at the updates the last one was from march of this year so when we get a update ????

Hail
Satan

I was reading the the black book of satan .Oh the one on the main page that one still has news on god Lucifuge Rofocal world being wiped away. It is troubling to hear that and i hope they got re homed . Thats all i wanted to know

Hail

Satan

OK, if you want to know something, think about it, and ask calmly. Here is the link to Al Jilwah pdf -- some call it "Black Book of Satan":

https://app.box.com/s/9irbipos8qtar175efpfb52rzen60umb

Highlight and click search.

I used to have something on Lucifuge Rofocal, but did major upgrade to my computer about 10 months ago and lost some material. From what I remember, his world got taken over by the reptillians and everyone was brain chipped. He only just barely got away (with a few other greys) and is now on Satan's side.

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

I think Lucifuge Rofocale is way too upset to speak about such things, so He doesn't want to let people know. He wouldn't be floating around in Space, so I think He would be with some Gods and Goddesses, having emotional support and distraction for a while.

I understand i see death daily maybe i am a bit numb to people passing away . i take of people who are passing away working in end of life for 9yrs will do it Poor guy its sad just glad he will be ok

Hail
Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back