Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(when) should I invoke a Demon?

[email protected]

I am new to Satanism and want to forge relationships with Demons, but I don't want to seem annoying or pestering. Is there a certain level of experience I should wait to attain to certify my legitimacy?

Open up your chakras, major and minor. Empower your eye chakras (including your third) on your forehead and your astral hearing chakras on your head. This way, if They come to you or speak to you, you will see and hear Them. Continue with your power meditation program. Don't worry about being annoying or pestering, it's good that you want to have a relationship with the Powers of Hell. But first, make your relationship with Lord Satan strong. Our GDs will come to us on Their own time.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 2:21:36 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (when) should I invoke a Demon?

I am new to Satanism and want to forge relationships with Demons, but I don't want to seem annoying or pestering. Is there a certain level of experience I should wait to attain to certify my legitimacy?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back