Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

When angels attack.

nicholasdalesio

Recently for the past six months angels have been telling me to do negative things. I know that Father would never tell me to do such things, and I know he will take care of it. This is just to remind everyone who suffers from angel attacks to stay strong and to keep on fighting these monsters and thier lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Recently for the past six months angels have been telling me to do negative things. I know that Father would never tell me to do such things, and I know he will take care of it. This is just to remind everyone who suffers from angel attacks to stay strong and to keep on fighting these monsters and thier lies.
I know what you mean for the past couple of months theres a voice telling me to use violence and illegal means of warfare. I know Father wants the war fought on a spiritual level, so I just tell the voice to leave me alone and and ignore them till they go away.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back