Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whats Wrong With Me?

alecsmith666

Ok Well Im Going To Get Strait To The Point. Im A Very Depressed Person And I Have A Hard Time Keeping My Self Happy. I Mean I Can Be In A Good Mood But Just Not Happy. Some Times I Feel Dead Like My Soul And Body Doesnt Even Exist Any More, And At Time I Really Do Think About Suicide And Try Everything Over In My Next Life. I Do, Do Power Meditation But Some Times I Get So Depressed That Whats Going Through My Mind Is... "Oh Whats The Point". When I Truly Know Deep Down Inside That I Need Too And Want To. And To Add On To My Depression I Have REALLY BAD Rage Issues. Some Times I Get So Mad For No Reason That I Start To Shake And Beat The Shit Out Of Something. Is There A Demon/Demoness That Could Help Me With My Anger And Depression And So That I Can Feel Alive Again, Were I Can Just Sigh In Happiness Like In Younger Years. And The Reason Im Like This Is Because Of People From At School, And When I Actually Turn To My Parents About It Nothing Is Done. I Just Feel So Alone In The World And I Truly Believe That The Only Person That Loves Me Is Father Satan And The Demons, Yet I Still Feel Alone. If Some One Could Help Me I Would Be Very Thankful.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alecsmith666" <alecsmith666@... wrote:
Ok Well Im Going To Get Strait To The Point. Im A Very Depressed Person And I Have A Hard Time Keeping My Self Happy. I Mean I Can Be In A Good Mood But Just Not Happy. Some Times I Feel Dead Like My Soul And Body Doesnt Even Exist Any More, And At Time I Really Do Think About Suicide And Try Everything Over In My Next Life. I Do, Do Power Meditation But Some Times I Get So Depressed That Whats Going Through My Mind Is... "Oh Whats The Point". When I Truly Know Deep Down Inside That I Need Too And Want To. And To Add On To My Depression I Have REALLY BAD Rage Issues. Some Times I Get So Mad For No Reason That I Start To Shake And Beat The Shit Out Of Something. Is There A Demon/Demoness That Could Help Me With My Anger And Depression And So That I Can Feel Alive Again, Were I Can Just Sigh In Happiness Like In Younger Years. And The Reason Im Like This Is Because Of People From At School, And When I Actually Turn To My Parents About It Nothing Is Done. I Just Feel So Alone In The World And I Truly Believe That The Only Person That Loves Me Is Father Satan And The Demons, Yet I Still Feel Alone. If Some One Could Help Me I Would Be Very Thankful.

Hail Satan
breath in white gold energy while feeling your aura
or this
http://www.666blacksun.com/Pineal_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back