Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

whats loyalty?

Molly Burk

TO ALL LOYAL SATANIST, when i first turned to our lord satan, i was really scared and very unsure. because i had no idea what i was getting into. a once good friend told me that if you believe in the goodness of satan nothing would come to hurt me. that is the honest truth, i found the best gaurdian demon you could possibly ask for, hes protected me and served me well. but i havent done the same! for awhile i turned to god, bad bad bad choice! boy is he a piece of shit, but before i realized this, id yet choosen, i was a loyal satanist as well as a christian. when my grandmother became very ill i prayed and prayed like no other to god, and did he answer my prayers! HELL NO! it was satan who answered and protected me and my family through it all! my family doesnt know im a 3 year loyal satanist, and i dont plan to tell them anytime soon. please if your not in this for satan, then stop playing around! i advice you to leave this group and go back to where it is you came from, but on the other hand, if you are like i was then welcome and if you need anything contact high priestess maxine! HAIL SATAN FOREVER MORE! 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:
TO ALL LOYAL SATANIST, when i first turned to our lord satan, i was really scared and very unsure. because i had no idea what i was getting into. a once good friend told me that if you believe in the goodness of satan nothing would come to hurt me. that is the honest truth, i found the best gaurdian demon you could possibly ask for, hes protected me and served me well. but i havent done the same! for awhile i turned to god, bad bad bad choice! boy is he a piece of shit, but before i realized this, id yet choosen, i was a loyal satanist as well as a christian. when my grandmother became very ill i prayed and prayed like no other to god, and did he answer my prayers! HELL NO! it was satan who answered and protected me and my family through it all! my family doesnt know im a 3 year loyal satanist, and i dont plan to tell them anytime soon. please if your not in this for satan, then stop playing around! i advice you to leave this group and go back to where
it is you came from, but on the other hand, if you are like i was then welcome and if you need anything contact high priestess maxine! HAIL SATAN FOREVER MORE! 
Im new to all this but you seem to know what your talking about. Are you sure satan wants what is best for me, how can i contact maxine.

Proof that Father Satan wants what is best for us is that He is the God that gave humanity all of this knowledge on meditation and witchcraft and without it, we would all be Spiritually DEAD just like all xians and the related are.

Everyone that renounced xianity and is now a Dedicated Satanist in this group can tell you how much their lives have changed for the better since coming to Satan. Xianity is a Spiritual disease and it is Satan that is the cure.

We are Spiritually alive and joyous while the xians are alone and rotting while having everything they have and everything that they are being sucked away by the parasitic false "god" they worship. Their "god" is a thoughtform and not a real being.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tompower91" <tompower91@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

TO ALL LOYAL SATANIST, when i first turned to our lord satan, i was really scared and very unsure. because i had no idea what i was getting into. a once good friend told me that if you believe in the goodness of satan nothing would come to hurt me. that is the honest truth, i found the best gaurdian demon you could possibly ask for, hes protected me and served me well. but i havent done the same! for awhile i turned to god, bad bad bad choice! boy is he a piece of shit, but before i realized this, id yet choosen, i was a loyal satanist as well as a christian. when my grandmother became very ill i prayed and prayed like no other to god, and did he answer my prayers! HELL NO! it was satan who answered and protected me and my family through it all! my family doesnt know im a 3 year loyal satanist, and i dont plan to tell them anytime soon. please if your not in this for satan, then stop playing around! i advice you to leave this group and go back to where
it is you came from, but on the other hand, if you are like i was then welcome and if you need anything contact high priestess maxine! HAIL SATAN FOREVER MORE! 

Im new to all this but you seem to know what your talking about. Are you sure satan wants what is best for me, how can i contact maxine.

i could not agree with you more...haha!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 3:30:58 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: whats loyalty?

Proof that Father Satan wants what is best for us is that He is the God that gave humanity all of this knowledge on meditation and witchcraft and without it, we would all be Spiritually DEAD just like all xians and the related are.

Everyone that renounced xianity and is now a Dedicated Satanist in this group can tell you how much their lives have changed for the better since coming to Satan. Xianity is a Spiritual disease and it is Satan that is the cure.

We are Spiritually alive and joyous while the xians are alone and rotting while having everything they have and everything that they are being sucked away by the parasitic false "god" they worship. Their "god" is a thoughtform and not a real being.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "tompower91" <tompower91@ ... wrote:
--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

TO ALL LOYAL SATANIST, when i first turned to our lord satan, i was really scared and very unsure. because i had no idea what i was getting into. a once good friend told me that if you believe in the goodness of satan nothing would come to hurt me. that is the honest truth, i found the best gaurdian demon you could possibly ask for, hes protected me and served me well. but i havent done the same! for awhile i turned to god, bad bad bad choice! boy is he a piece of shit, but before i realized this, id yet choosen, i was a loyal satanist as well as a christian. when my grandmother became very ill i prayed and prayed like no other to god, and did he answer my prayers! HELL NO! it was satan who
answered and protected me and my family through it all! my family doesnt know im a 3 year loyal satanist, and i dont plan to tell them anytime soon. please if your not in this for satan, then stop playing around! i advice you to leave this group and go back to where

tompower, i can asure you that father satan wants nothing but the best for his children! to reach high priestess just send an email, and she should reply! thank you for choosing the path of satanism, its much better than being a christain! as much as the word hurts me to type it, thank you again!   HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:37:12 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: whats loyalty?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ ... wrote:

TO ALL LOYAL SATANIST, when i first turned to our lord satan, i was really scared and very unsure. because i had no idea what i was getting into. a once good friend told me that if you believe in the goodness of satan nothing would come to hurt me. that is the honest truth, i found the best gaurdian demon you could possibly ask for, hes protected me and served me well.. but i havent done the same! for awhile i turned to god, bad bad bad choice! boy is he a piece of shit, but before i realized this, id yet choosen, i was a loyal satanist as well as a christian. when my grandmother became very ill i prayed and prayed like no other to god, and did he answer my prayers! HELL NO! it was satan who answered and protected me and my family through it all! my family doesnt know im a 3 year loyal satanist, and i dont plan to tell them anytime soon. please if your not in this for satan, then stop playing around! i advice you to leave this group and go back to where

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back