Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What?????

slinkskink

I was asleep after I got of of work, and it was hard for me to go to sleep, but during the morning, i had an experience that I can't explain. I could see as if I was awake, but I Could feel and almosr see things around me, some felt like light and some felt dark. I havent Performed the dedication ritual, but I felt as if these things were fighting over me. I could hear strange noises coming from my throat, and I was very scared. Actually, I was terrified. When it was over I had a strange dream that involved bad things happening to me. Was it some kind of attack? Please let me know as I am going to perform the dedication ritual after I have my daughter for the weekend. Probably Sunday night or Monday sometime. Also, is there anyone in or near the San Antonio, TX. area? I would like to find someone who is experienced in this so they can help[ me put when I have questions. Thanks again, Tracy

im just north of Houston if that helps i got a cell or an im

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2010 08:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What?????

I was asleep after I got of of work, and it was hard for me to go to sleep, but during the morning, i had an experience that I can't explain. I could see as if I was awake, but I Could feel and almosr see things around me, some felt like light and some felt dark. I havent Performed the dedication ritual, but I felt as if these things were fighting over me. I could hear strange noises coming from my throat, and I was very scared. Actually, I was terrified. When it was over I had a strange dream that involved bad things happening to me. Was it some kind of attack? Please let me know as I am going to perform the dedication ritual after I have my daughter for the weekend. Probably Sunday night or Monday sometime. Also, is there anyone in or near the San Antonio, TX. area? I would like to find someone who is experienced in this so they can help[ me put when I have questions. Thanks again, Tracy

I live in Laredo, not that close to SA but whatever :]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

I'm not really around your area but you could IM me if you have any questions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG][/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@ ... wrote:

[/QUOTE][/TD]

I live just south of Ft.Worth. Sometimes my family takes road trips to San Antonio.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 1:07:57 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What?????

I live in Laredo, not that close to SA but whatever :]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@ ... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back